What's new

Mr. Bingle Presents: The Second Annual Reindeer & Sleigh Holiday Gift Exchange!

Patience is a virtue. We still got to wait 8 weeks til we can see the goodies. I am sure he's bombarded with requests. :)

And for most folks, the boxes will be sitting under our trees for a while before we get to open them. That, is a whole new level of patience (and torture)!

Patience is a virtue.

Truer words have never been spoken.

This was a busy weekend in the North Pole. Now that Halloween is over, someone had to turn on the Christmas music!

Your Elfster invitations will be in your inboxes shortly!

$11.2.2015A.jpg

Last year was a bit of a let-down, only because my recipient never acknowledged my stuff on the thread.
I thought I had picked out some cool stuff, but that's okay... I didn't take it personally... :c17:

But, like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football, I'm back for more!

Last year was a bit of a let-down, only because my recipient never acknowledged my stuff on the thread.
I thought I had picked out some cool stuff, but that's okay... I didn't take it personally... :c17:

But, like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football, I'm back for more!

Who will Lucy you this year and yank the football of recognition???

Seeing what your recipient has to say about what you sent them is the best part. For me, it's far more about giving than receiving. And that feedback is a must.

I encourage detailed weirdos and video gift-openings whenever possible. We had a few videos last year and they are great fun.

Seeing what your recipient has to say about what you sent them is the best part. For me, it's far more about giving than receiving. And that feedback is a must.

I encourage detailed weirdos and video gift-openings whenever possible. We had a few videos last year and they are great fun.
100% agree the videos were awesome in the I miss Christmas exchange. The razor my buddy gave me is now daily driver

We had a bunch of new signups over the weekend! It makes my heart happy to see so many of you participating this year!

With 51 signups so far, we are almost to last year's total! Let's make a big push this week. Spam all your favorite threads! Let's see how many we can get to share in all the goodwill and cheer!

I do need to hear from the following participants, though:

• [*=1]coyotewhisper
    [*=1]Columbus
    [*=1]FoolishMortal
    [*=1]Imatabor

If any of you are having issues logging in, or if you haven't seen the email from me, please let me know so I can resend it!

• [*=1]coyotewhisper
    [*=1]Columbus
    [*=1]FoolishMortal
    [*=1]Imatabor

Um, looks like somebody made the naughty list already!

proxy.php

Fortunately, Mr. B is pretty cool, and you have a chance to redeem yourselves.

We had a bunch of new signups over the weekend! It makes my heart happy to see so many of you participating this year!

With 51 signups so far, we are almost to last year's total! Let's make a big push this week. Spam all your favorite threads! Let's see how many we can get to share in all the goodwill and cheer!

• [*=1]coyotewhisper
    [*=1]Columbus
    [*=1]FoolishMortal
    [*=1]Imatabor

If any of you are having issues logging in, or if you haven't seen the email from me, please let me know so I can resend it!

I'm in the Elfster group and I've sent my info...

Top Bottom