What's new

Moving back to Nashville, TN

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Loading will start tomorrow evening. I'm waiting on my friend's van. I'll load up my car tomorrow morning. I'll be staying at a local hotel Thursday night. Leaving anywhere from 2-4 am Friday morning.
I hope your travels are uneventful.... When we moved to Florida from Pennyslyvia in 2004, I drove my work truck, a 1993 Toyota 4X4 straight through.... Man, was I tired... I had our cat and our son's cat in the back, with pillows on the shelves I had built-in... but they didn't use them... They stayed huddled in the front of the bed... against the cab wall.... It was late November, just before Thanksgiving... I'm guessing they appreciated how the temperatures warmed as I drove south....

We have too much stuff... it took two moving trucks.. and a trailer pulled behind one of them with all my tools from my truck.. and lawn care stuff, etc...

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
I hope your travels are uneventful.... When we moved to Florida from Pennyslyvia in 2004, I drove my work truck, a 1993 Toyota 4X4 straight through.... Man, was I tired... I had our cat and our son's cat in the back, with pillows on the shelves I had built-in... but they didn't use them... They stayed huddled in the front of the bed... against the cab wall.... It was late November, just before Thanksgiving... I'm guessing they appreciated how the temperatures warmed as I drove south....

We have too much stuff... it took two moving trucks.. and a trailer pulled behind one of them with all my tools from my truck.. and lawn care stuff, etc...
The ex got most of the stuff so thankfully I don't have too much. <eg>

;)

Top Bottom