What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

most authentic lime scent

Meissner Tremonia Dark Limes.
C'mon, how this one doesn't smell at all like a fresh lime. Not saying it's a bad scent, but it is not at all what the OP is looking for.

My vote for best pure lime scent is Mystic Water, and it's not really close, although Mike's is pretty similar. Michelle at MW anchors the lime EO with a little bit of May Chang. The soap is pure lime like a freshly cut lime with a bit of zest. Scent strength is medium, and lasts not only throughout the entire shave but also through the entire puck, all the way to the bottom. Every shave just as refreshing as the first. This one is just a fantastic scent from Michelle. There is no quick loss of scent and no intrusion of other off-putting scents like some of the others (I'm looking at you, Castle Forbes).

Anyway, OP, if you are looking for a realistic, refreshing, beautiful pure lime scent you should check out Mystic Waters. You can thank me later.

FarmerTan

George Bailey Fanboy
C'mon, how this one doesn't smell at all like a fresh lime. Not saying it's a bad scent, but it is not at all what the OP is looking for.

My vote for best pure lime scent is Mystic Water, and it's not really close, although Mike's is pretty similar. Michelle at MW anchors the lime EO with a little bit of May Chang. The soap is pure lime like a freshly cut lime with a bit of zest. Scent strength is medium, and lasts not only throughout the entire shave but also through the entire puck, all the way to the bottom. Every shave just as refreshing as the first. This one is just a fantastic scent from Michelle. There is no quick loss of scent and no intrusion of other off-putting scents like some of the others (I'm looking at you, Castle Forbes).

Anyway, OP, if you are looking for a realistic, refreshing, beautiful pure lime scent you should check out Mystic Waters. You can thank me later.
For some reason, your post has me thinking about trying to mix up a little Bergamot essential oil and witch hazel.

A VERY little bit though!

I got some Mike's Lime on the way after wanting to try their soaps and the scent. Excited to see how it smells.

I have Stirling Lime and it smells nice. A little sweeter than I'd like but still pleasant.