What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

I was asking because I don't think I built the WIKI to reflect that, as I wasn't aware.

To make it more confusing, even my Rooney Urn purcased from ClassicChaving (a Rooney vendor) from the old stock, was marketed on their site as a PL1 (Polo 1, I assume).

I think it's one of those things like Kleenex, Bandaid, Skidoo that people just use the most popular marketed name (or original in may cases) as a generic term for the item.

I'm trying to create some anticipation here :tongue_sm
$photo 2.jpg

It looks like Customs got a hold of it. Thats why it took so long :cursing:

Attachments

• $photo 1.jpg
    $photo 1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 255
Thanks guys :blush:

I just cant stop fondling it. It is so much softer than I thought two band could be. Unfortunately I already shaved today, but I will definitely be making some lather after she is done soaking in some soapy water.

I have a distinct feeling there will be another white envelope in the not too distant future

Hey Guys -

I have a Chief, which is my favorite brush. I am considering getting a second M&F, and seriously considering an L7.

Can someone tell me what the differences are between the Heritage, Finest and Blonde Badger knot types? I can't find any information on them,

Thanks!

Have a smaller version which is called the L6.
Truly have to bump up to the larger one for the next brush.
That L7 in ivory is gorgeous!

I've never heard of an L6. When I ordered my 24mm Lee7, which is the smaller handle, it was still a Lee7 (or L7 as it's called sometimes).

Do you have a pic or details on your 6?

Have a smaller version which is called the L6.
Truly have to bump up to the larger one for the next brush.
That L7 in ivory is gorgeous!

I have never heard of an L6. I think you just order an L7 in either 22, 24, or 26mm. Before a couple weeks ago I had no idea that Lee made a 22mm L7. My favorite size in this brush is definitely the 26mm. The 24mm borders on being too small and I have a strong feeling the 22mm would definitely be too small for me.

Hey Guys -

I have a Chief, which is my favorite brush. I am considering getting a second M&F, and seriously considering an L7.

Can someone tell me what the differences are between the Heritage, Finest and Blonde Badger knot types? I can't find any information on them,

Thanks!

The 26mm L7 is going to end up being very similar to your Chief, it may not pay for you to own both, unless you really want to. If you do feel like owning both, see if you can order it in Finest or Heritage, because if you buy it in Blonde, it will be almost like having two of the same brush. Go for Finest first and if he doesn't have it, I would ask for Heritage. Best of luck!

I have never heard of an L6. I think you just order an L7 in either 22, 24, or 26mm. Before a couple weeks ago I had no idea that Lee made a 22mm L7. My favorite size in this brush is definitely the 26mm. The 24mm borders on being too small and I have a strong feeling the 22mm would definitely be too small for me.

You are correct.
Lee made me the L7 with the 22 mm fan knot and he half joked it could be called an L6.
I too am finding the 22 mm knot to be a bit small to my liking but it is still in my rotation.
So my brush is in fact the L7 with a smaller knot!

Thanks for the correcting me (had to search my e-mails to be sure).
Myron

The 26mm L7 is going to end up being very similar to your Chief, it may not pay for you to own both, unless you really want to. If you do feel like owning both, see if you can order it in Finest or Heritage, because if you buy it in Blonde, it will be almost like having two of the same brush. Go for Finest first and if he doesn't have it, I would ask for Heritage. Best of luck!

Thanks. Definitely don't want something similar to my Chief.

So excited. After creeping this thread for quite a while and testing out different brushes to find my ideal knot and loft size, I am getting one from Lee. Here is the pic he provided. 26mm knot with a 52mm loft. Can't wait to get it in my hands. I will update with pictures.

Top Bottom