What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

First teaser shot.

$image.jpg

brucered

System Generated
If I had to stick to 1 brand (line) of brushes, it would easily be Rooney. The knots are fantastic, handles are amazing and no scritch....my last 3 weeks have been with the Rooney's and the L7 (1 wk each) and are fantastic brushes

Since we are posting Family Portraits....here's mine.

2 Rooney Old Style (super) and 2 M&F (1 super, 1 blonde)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 48987

If I had to stick to 1 brand (line) of brushes, it would easily be Rooney. The knots are fantastic, handles are amazing and no scritch....my last 3 weeks have been with the Rooney's and the L7 (1 wk each) and are fantastic brushes

Since we are posting Family Portraits....here's mine.

2 Rooney Old Style (super) and 2 M&F (1 super, 1 blonde)

Nice little family you got there. Is that M&F a 3XL? I'm thinking of getting a chubby 2 sized 3-band M&F.

Gentlemen I just received my first Lee M & F Stubby 2XL Butterscotch 28x47 Super Badger 3 bands :thumbup1: :001_wub::001_wub:

proxy.php

Cheers

Luis.

Last edited:
Nice one, Luis. Do you find 47 to be a little short for that density? The bristles must barely move. Bloom has to be extra small too, which for me is a plus. Maybe 3 band has more give?

brucered

System Generated
Nice little family you got there. Is that M&F a 3XL? I'm thinking of getting a chubby 2 sized 3-band M&F.

Not sure what's it's officially classified as...nice big 32mm knot though and ultra soft SUPER hair. very Rooney Old style like with the golden tinge to it, and the handle has the faux ivory swirling.

i'm not the original owner, so forget what it was listed as "stubby or 3xl" etc.

Top Bottom