What's new

Montblanc Individuel ...

... smells way closer to the fragrance that wafts up to your nose while pissing on a urinal puck than Arko does.

I'm not even saying that Individuel smells bad — because they hire professional noses to formulate those things and foul-smelling urinal pucks wouldn't sell — but Individuel and those pink urinal pucks have got a lot of notes in common.

And for completeness, I get Ivory soap from Arko, not "urinal puck".

I was able to sample Individuel and was looking forward to it based off of the scent profile, reviews on other sites as well as my friend loves it (it was his bottle I sampled).

It was terrible.

I got a initial hit of citrus then within 2 minutes, nothing but sandalwood and powder which I did not like at all. Glad I was able to sample first because I would not have been very happy if I blind bought a bottle.

Just goes to show that everyone's sniffer is different and what works for some, may not for others and yes the Veg smells like Lilacs and powder and Arko smells like Ivory soap to me ..:001_tongu

I was able to sample Individuel and was looking forward to it based off of the scent profile, reviews on other sites as well as my friend loves it (it was his bottle I sampled).

It was terrible.

I got a initial hit of citrus then within 2 minutes, nothing but sandalwood and powder which I did not like at all. Glad I was able to sample first because I would not have been very happy if I blind bought a bottle.

Just goes to show that everyone's sniffer is different and what works for some, may not for others and yes the Veg smells like Lilacs and powder and Arko smells like Ivory soap to me ..:001_tongu

Similar experience, but I blind bought a tester because it was deeply discounted and I needed a few more bucks in the cart to get free shipping. I might give it a few more tries, but it will probably just sit on a shelf until I throw it away the next time I run out of space or move.

Top Bottom