What's new

Moccamaster survival story

Hi-

Thought people here in the Cafe might be interested in hearing this Moccamaster endurance story.

On June 11, I had a house fire. Thankfully, no one was hurt and everything is repairable. The fire started outside, but the kitchen was one of the most impacted rooms in the house. Windows broken from heat, smoke damage everywhere, doorbell chime cover that was further away from the fire than my Moccamaster was literally melted and running down the wall. Enough heat damage that a complete gut job was needed to repair.

I just took the time to literally clean the rubble of the rest of my burned kitchen off my moccamaster, try running some cleaner through it and see what sort of repair was needed.

Absolutely nothing needed other than cleaning. Temperature and flow out of the spray arm looks good. Just like new.

I loved this machine before, but could not possibly think of a better testimony for how well this machine is built.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Hi-

Thought people here in the Cafe might be interested in hearing this Moccamaster endurance story.

On June 11, I had a house fire. Thankfully, no one was hurt and everything is repairable. The fire started outside, but the kitchen was one of the most impacted rooms in the house. Windows broken from heat, smoke damage everywhere, doorbell chime cover that was further away from the fire than my Moccamaster was literally melted and running down the wall. Enough heat damage that a complete gut job was needed to repair.

I just took the time to literally clean the rubble of the rest of my burned kitchen off my moccamaster, try running some cleaner through it and see what sort of repair was needed.

Absolutely nothing needed other than cleaning. Temperature and flow out of the spray arm looks good. Just like new.

I loved this machine before, but could not possibly think of a better testimony for how well this machine is built.
That is quite a testimony to how well it was made! Thanks for sharing this my friend.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I got my wife one for Christmas probably 8 or more years ago. It's still going strong.

Top Bottom