SOTD-L-R_2021-05-28.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Semogue Torga-C3 Finest Mistura 22/49
Soap: TFS Mandarino Tachibana
Razor: RazoRock SS Lupo 95 head on El Fantasma handle
Blade: Personna Red (2)
ASL: Iced Orange (home brew)

A most pleasant shave. :biggrin:

I'm sticking with my Lupo 95 GT till my Yuma YM-403's custom handle shows up (next weekend hopefully). Either of these two razors along with today's hardware and software are my current shave benchmarks, and the tools responsible for my best shaves to date. :biggrin1:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

This has been a great thread. Unfortunately, I must enjoy these SOC Misturas vicariously until next year. As we approach the end of the month, I wonder what people think. Which SOC Mistura do you think is the fairest of them all?
  • The elegant Taj
  • The warm Cherry
  • The retro Butterscotch
  • The cool Ash

misturas-1.png

Last edited:
This has been a great thread. Unfortunately, I must enjoy these SOC Misturas vicariously until next year. As we approach the end of the month, I wonder what people think. Which SOC Mistura do you think is the fairest of them all?
  • The elegant Taj
  • The warm Cherry
  • The retro Butterscotch
  • The cool Ash

View attachment 1273976
So what is your favourite handle?

MMM SOTD

Brush: Semogue Torga-C3 Finest Mistura 22/49

What a fabulous kit. All is indeed well in ZenShaveLand...
It seems Cal has been doing a good job enabling me for the C3 Mistura, also. I have been liking the smaller brushes recently. Decisions, decisions...

🤔 😁

linty1

My wallet cries.
It seems Cal has been doing a good job enabling me for the C3 Mistura, also. I have been liking the smaller brushes recently. Decisions, decisions...

🤔 😁
I really had my eyes on a c5 mistura before getting the soc, so I feel that. Someone was selliing a few torgas not too long in the bst, the thread was closed without a posted complete resolution, go have a look, just search up "torga" in the bst threads. If my memory serves correct (ha!) they had a c5, and... two c3? One c3 sold... I think it was in finest, snd they had a bunch of shirts that sold.

edit: I found the link/post:

It seems a c5 mistura and a c3 in finest may be left?

🤔 😁
If your toy shaving budget allows, THERE IS NO DECISION. Press the buy-it-now button immediately!

I wish my Mistura was smaller. But apart from its large (to me) size it's still my all time top favorite.

Here's a bunch of my favorites (with the C3 Mistura taking pride of place):
Mistura+Friends_2021-05-31.jpg

linty1

My wallet cries.
If your toy shaving budget allows, THERE IS NO DECISION. Press the buy-it-now button immediately!

I wish my Mistura was smaller. But apart from its large (to me) size it's still my all time top favorite.

Here's a bunch of my favorites (with the C3 Mistura taking pride of place):
View attachment 1274762

What a lovely lineup! You do seem to like that shavemac/thater style of handle, or just how it worked out?

Reactions: Cal
After 31 shaves in 31 days with 1 brush, I'm quite satisfied with the Maggard 24mm Mixed 70/30...

SWS_20210530.jpg

And so the Semogue Mistura goes from the shopping cart back to the wish list for now. Be well and stay safe...

Top Bottom