SOTD-L-B_2021-05-25.jpg
:001_wub:

Brush: Semogue Torga-C3 Finest Mistura 22/49
Soap: TFS Traditional Almond
Razor: RazoRock SS Lupo 95 head on El Fantasma handle
Blade: Personna Red (8)
ASL: Fine Snake Bite

A very nice shave. :biggrin:

Another great team effort. The TFS (dirt cheap) Traditional Almond beat yesterday's CRS Classic Almond hands down in performance but not in scent (the CRS scent is more refined and subtle)... of course, the performance of ANY soap/croap/cream is enhanced exponentially, simply by using the Semogue Mistura to make the lather. :yesnod:

Happy shaves guys. :cornut:

I found a "never used/boxed" Taj handle SOC Mistura on the bay this morning. Very very resonably priced (#steal). Turns out that the seller lives just 12 km away from my working place, so no additional shipping costs for me.

I'm going to pick it up tomorrow... :biggrin:

Today's shave...
20210526_170840-01.jpeg

I found a "never used/boxed" Taj handle SOC Mistura on the bay this morning. Very very resonably priced (#steal). Turns out that the seller lives just 12 km away from my working place, so no additional shipping costs for me.

I'm going to pick it up tomorrow... :biggrin:
Excellent! :punk:

MMM SOTD
SOTD-L-K_2021-05-26.jpg

Soap: TFS Mandarino Tachibana
Blade: Personna Red (9)
ASL: Iced Orange (home brew)

A zen shave. :biggrin:
Everything simply "flowed" today. All the team gave a flawless performance, and the captain didn't do too bad either. :letterk1:

Face lathered today. Loaded for 90 seconds off the tub and shook water out of the soaked brush before loading (no squeezing). The brush has been very sloppy for my face lathers and I feel it has more attributes of the badger over all than a boar, that is, soft and not a lot of water retention. I'm missing my boars today.
Imagepipe_46.jpg

IMG_20210527_200435.jpg

Brush: SOC Mistura - Butterscotch
Soap : Antica Barberia Citrus
Razor: Eclipse Red Ring
Blade: Polsilver SI (2)
Finished off with Proraso Azure Lime Balm

Another excellent shave.

Started the process of finding a companion for my Butterscotch Mistura - ordered a Taj Resin Mistura from the Portuguese Factory.

MMM SOTD
SOTD-L-W_2021-05-27.jpg

Croap: La Toja
Blade: Personna Red (1)
ASL: La Toja

A fine shave. :biggrin:

The cream had spent long enough drying-out/curing/croapifying and worked very well. I like its somewhat unusual scent. Unfortunately the ASL is just a bit too cologney for me; I prefer either extremely simple scents or (what I think of as) extremely interesting scents.
It would be a fine ASL if it wasn't for the scent (IMO). :letterk1:

Top Bottom