Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Why is this thread blank? Have I ignored all of you? 😘
1677022293783.png

SharpieB will never know ...

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Nope, Roger Moore replaced you because he played Bond with pure classView attachment 1609912
Moore has always been my favorite. Probably because I came of age when he was Bond, and he was the one in the movies on Sunday night on ABC back then. So when Connery came along I probably thought, "who is this bloke, actin' all Bondy n all that?!" And Moore was with Jane Seymour when I first remember seeing a Bond film. I'm sure SHE had a bigger influence on me than a Secret Agent Man!

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I just got caught up... and have read this thread from where I left off. The thing I miss most about @CCS was him telling "us" in general... no one could give advice to anyone because the only way to learn was to try stuff yourself.

I remember muttering to myself.....the mods might as well close B&B down... nothing more to be learned from anyone else's experiences. ;)

The old saying comes to mind: we need to learn from the mistakes of others because we'll never live long enough to make them all ourselves. I've learned so much here, from so many different people.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Moore has always been my favorite. Probably because I came of age when he was Bond, and he was the one in the movies on Sunday night on ABC back then.

I always preferred Connery. By the time Moore came around, "Bond Movies" were too cartoonish and over the top.

giphy.gif

My favourite has always been "From Russia With Love", which is the one time "James Bond" made an actual "spy movie" rather than a "Bond movie".

And Moore was with Jane Seymour when I first remember seeing a Bond film. I'm sure SHE had a bigger influence on me

*ahem*

1677086313766.png

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I can sort of understand people coming and going, for various reasons. Health is the only one that concerns me... if someone is no longer here because they are unable to participate because they are unwell... and eventually, I will no longer be alive. I don't have decades left in this mortal toil.... ;)

I was just browsing around my account settings for no reason and I remembered that I have ignored only one ''person'' and that's The Welcome Badger (a bot I presume? ). I remember seeing his ''welcome'' posts over and over again and I blocked him, but for whatever reason I totally forgot about him.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
The Welcome Badger was I presume another Fail Book attempt .. there must be a Mod who digs that .. we've not gotten better but feel free to do some failbook thing

Whatever happened to Jim?

Top Bottom