What's new

Mini Pro-tank 3 leaking

Has anyone had problems with the mini pro-tank 3 leaking. It seams to be leaking from the coil. I had a problem with it leaking bad before I found out the store sold me the wrong coils. With the correct coils it still leaks a bit. Has anyone else had this problem?

My PT3 mini has been relegated to backup duty as I found that it would leak through where the coil mounts into the base. I tried tightening it more, only snugging it, etc but no luck. The only correlation I found was that the leaks happen when there was a temperature change (ie from inside my cool house to my hot car).

Might I recommend the Nautilus mini (get the steel cage tank for it) - it was a game changer in flavour and hit for me. I've also hear good things about the Solo and Solo mini tanks which are cheaper and supposedly better built but I am waiting until after the christmas shipping season to order mine.

That's exactly where mine leaks. I will pull mine back out and see if temp is the reason mine leaks too. If it is, I'll just keep it for in the house use. I'll give a look to the atomizers you suggested. Thanks for the info.

Top Bottom