What's new

Ming Shi adjustable 3000s on the bay

I’ll add also that that supposed US seller above from California is not a US seller. That is the same seller I purchased from.

I’ll add also that that supposed US seller above from California is not a US seller. That is the same seller I purchased from.

Well that's not very smart of them. Actually makes me want to order from them. Because the day after they don't make the delivery in the estimated 2 weeks and haven't provided a US tracking number means an eBay claim and free razor for me.

Looks like these have finally hit the bay if anyone was interested like me.
What is your view on these? The picture does not relate to the description regarding blade change:
"Easy to Change Blades
Unlike other razors that use a screw to hold the blade in place, this razor uses a clip. This design makes it easy to change the blade.
Pop off the top plate with your thumb.
Load the blade on the razor
Pop the top plate back in place."

Ordered one yesterday from that vendor and the PayPal account was from China, but received today my tracking number from USPS, sent from TX... Apparently arrives next week...

The one that it's on the US...

I was told by the “California” seller on 02-13-19 that they were finally sending the razor after my initial purchase on 01-29-19. They indicated it would be 10 to 15 business days. I was never provided a tracking number.

I was told by the “California” seller on 02-13-19 that they were finally sending the razor after my initial purchase on 01-29-19. They indicated it would be 10 to 15 business days. I was never provided a tracking number.
Hello,
I ordered mine from the eBay vendor out of Pomona CA. After 1 1/2 weeks I inquired about shipping. Response was it was shipped, Post must have lost it. They quickly refunded my purchase. I wonder if it ever shipped.
Determined to find this razor I ordered it off AliExpress. Just got the notification that it shipped. Let’s see what happens. Wouldn’t it be ironic if two show up.....

Cheers
John

Hello,
I ordered mine from the eBay vendor out of Pomona CA. After 1 1/2 weeks I inquired about shipping. Response was it was shipped, Post must have lost it. They quickly refunded my purchase. I wonder if it ever shipped.
Determined to find this razor I ordered it off AliExpress. Just got the notification that it shipped. Let’s see what happens. Wouldn’t it be ironic if two show up.....

Cheers
John

Does the eBay vendor provided you an USPS tracking number?

Cheers

Hello,

Cheers
John

The first reply was what appeared to be a auto generated response about a Chinese holiday. The second appeared to be direct from a person claiming it could have been lost in the mail and to check with post office. My reply was simply I wanted a tracking number. He/she never provided one. At that point I just told them to ship the razor. It was never lost, they just never shipped it. Then finally the last message where they claimed they shipped on 02-13-19.

I’m gonna skip eBay and contact PayPal fraud if I don’t get it by this coming Friday.

Well, even if it just was a shipment label created with a fake account based in Texas, if I don´t recieve the razor on the delivery date I´ll start a case with eBay, if it´s a scam it´s not a very good one...

At this point, I don’t think the seller is scamming, I just think they are a terrible seller. Their feedback is filled with the same story, over and over.

They were the only seller on eBay that had it when I ordered. I missed out on the 100% feedback guy unfortunately.

Top Bottom