Shave-
F Reynolds SR
Stirling boar
CBL Sir Fougere Tonsorial soap (4)

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Generic Witch Hazel / Avon Deep Woods Mix

The process-
Late morning shave this morning with just a brush change up. Same consistent results. I got 3 passes today, but I missed just a smidge. We’ll call it DFS for the win! Did a mix of the WH and Deep Woods cologne too make an AS. Very nice. Life is good!

Home Front-
Not much going on today, it’s a bum around day. Just taking our meds and trying to heal up. Everyone have a great day!

35191F54-B7CC-4138-80D3-ADDF59FF71D0.jpeg
Shave Count (DE: 333 SE: 3 SR: 367)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Henckels SR
DS Cosmetics Badger
CBL Sir Fougere Tonsorial soap (5)

Post Shave-
Post shave lather

The process-
Another very nice late morning shave. I did switch up brushes and razors for a bit of variety. My soap weight isn’t moving very fast, so I may just stop watching it. I went with a 30 second load time and whipped up a bunch of lather. Had enough for the 3 passes and a post shave lather

Typical 40 laps on leather and I was ready for action. Went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. Man I love days like this. Outstanding shave and I am BBS for the win! That JNat edge is still rocking right along, smooth and sharp.

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a drip dry. Followed that with the WH and Deep Woods mix and everything was right as rain. Oh yes it was. Man that was a great shave and I’m digging the Avon Deep Woods. Life is good!

Home Front-
The missus appears to be doing worse. Everything is breaking up, but her mucus has turned yellow/greenish. No good. May have to get here back into the doc. My stuff is breaking up too. Yesterday I coughed so hard and so much that I think I pulled a muscle in my chest. Damn it hurts, I would swear I broke a rib. Stupid thing hurts just breathing. But coughing is the worst. That’s all I got for you today. Have a great one!

Shave Count (DE: 334 SE: 3 SR: 367)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Gillette Slim
Wizamet blade (10)
Semogue 610 boar
CBL Sir Fougere Tonsorial soap (6)

Post Shave-
Post shave lather

The process-
Back to the grind today, so an early morning shave. It's day 6 and I'm not bored with the 3017 yet, so that's a good time. Maybe because it and the Avon Deep Woods are new to me, so I'm just enjoying the whole experience. Taking some sage advice, I decided to stop daily weighing of the soap. The whole watched pot thing and all. Anyway, needed to knock a few minutes off my prep time this morning so the DE got the nod. I also grabbed the Semogue, which hasn't seen much action lately. This brush hasn't seen much action in general, so I may use it all week. We'll see. The brush this morning may have had a touch more water in it than I have been using, but that didn't cause any issues. With a 30 second load time, I whipped up a lot of lather.

Went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. Outstanding shave and I am BBS for the win! Those easy peasy shaves are the best and I am starting the week strong. Something of interest, the Wizamet is on shave 10 and still going strong. For me, I am usually changing Astra SP blades about day 5. Anyway, just thought I would mention that. Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. Followed that up with the WH / Deep Woods mix and everything was right as rain. Man oh man, a great start to the day. Life is good!

Home Front-
The missus appears to be doing better now, so that's a relief. She physically feels better and has her appetite back. Also the yellow/greenish stuff has cleared up. So hopefully she is well on her way to recovery. What a difference a day makes. I am about the same ... congested, coughing and cursing. I don't physically feel bad, it just all the congestion, then runny nose and drainage and then coughing that is driving me nuts. Ribs still hurt, but may be a touch better today, we shall see. That's all I got for ya today.

Shave Count (DE: 334 SE: 3 SR: 368)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
J Allen SR
Semogue 610 boar
CBL Sir Fougere Tonsorial soap (7)

Post Shave-
Post shave lather

The process-
Lucky number 7 is in the books. For whatever reason, this morning I thought it was Sunday and I was wondering why my alarm was going off. Surprise ... it's not Sunday. Anyway, I managed to get myself up with enough time for an SR shave. Grabbed the J Allen and kept the Semogue. I ran this brush a little wetter than I had been and got after the soap. Hit it with my standard 30 second load time and whipped up a nice lather.

40 laps on leather ... for reasons and it was go time. Went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. That was a great shave! I was kinda on autopilot, but that shave just worked. Nice, relaxing and smooth BBS for the win! Oh yeah. Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a drip dry. Followed that up with a glug of the WH/Deep Woods mix and everything was right as rain. Oh yeah, that was a glug. My sniffer still isn't working right, but I think I fell right over the line between smelling awesome and "That guy". Oh well, I hope my coworkers enjoy it. Life is good!

Home Front-
Same same.

Shave Count (DE: 335 SE: 3 SR: 368)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Gillette Slim
Wizamet (11)
Semogue 610 boar
CBL Sir Fougere Tonsorial soap (8)

Post Shave-
Post shave lather

The process-
Happy Wednesday to ya! I was running a bit behind schedule today ... IKR?! So anyway I grabbed the Slim for a quicker shave. I also kept the Semogue, which has been developing some bed head. Ran the brush a tad wetter and kept my standard a 30 second load time, I whipped up plenty of lather without any issues.

Went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. An excellent shave and I am BBS for the win! Man, I am digging these Wizamet blades, it just keeps on going ... smooth and sharp. That was an easy peasy shave and I needed that win today.

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a drip dry. Then a splash of the WH/Deep Woods mix and everything was right as rain. I'm pretty sure that yesterdays glug made me "That Guy", because everyone seemed to be honoring my personal space. Today, the splash should work a bit better for me. I think we have one of those frag policies in our handbook, but who reads those things? A great start to my day ... Life is good!

Home Front-
Working on taking the Christmas tree down. We planned on doing that last weekend, until we got sick. Have the ornaments off now and should have the tree down tonight. I probably won't have it put back in the attic until this weekend. With the way my chest hurts just driving, I don't think I can pick the tree up over my head and put it in the attic just yet. We are both on the mend, but feeling beat up. I was told to fire up the grill when I get home tonight so ... steaks for dinner. I'm in! As far as I know, we don't have plans for the weekend yet. So we'll see how things shake out. That's all I have for you at the moment.

Shave Count (DE: 335 SE: 3 SR: 369)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
J Allen SR
Semogue 610 boar
CBL Sir Fougere Tonsorial soap (9)

Post Shave-
Post shave lather

The process-
It is Thursday ... so starting to wind down the work week. Off to a good start this morning with just a minor kit change to the J Allen. I think I have gone back and forth between a couple of straights this week and I'm not sure what's up with that. I may try to just use one razor next week .. ya know ... for reasons. Anyway, ran the brush a bit wetter today (just like yesterday) and whipped up a really nice lather. I also seemed to have it better hydrated today. Also even though the Fougere is a light scent, I am starting to pick it up better.

40 laps on leather this morning and it was go time. Went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. A very nice shave today. I missed just a smidgen in a trouble spot, so we will call it DFS+ for the win! Yup, I'll take that. Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a drip dry. Then a heavy splash of the WH/Deep Woods mix and everything was right as rain. I think I may have come dangerously close to being "That guy" again today. Missed it by that much. Yes another great start to the day today! Life is good!

Home Front-
Something, somewhere by someone ... I guess. Hm.

Shave Count (DE: 335 SE: 3 SR: 370)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
F Reynolds SR
Semogue 610 boar
CBL Sir Fougere Tonsorial soap (10)

Post Shave-
Post shave lather

The process-
TGIF! I really do try not to wish my life away, but I am glad today is Friday. It was close this morning time wise, but I was able to get in an SR shave. Razor change up, but other than that it was the same kit. So ... shave #10 in the 3017 is in the books. When I started shaving, and only had one soap I didn't give much thought to variety. But now with multiple soaps, the variety is nice. I guess I have had other things on my mind because I have not been having soap withdrawal for the last few shaves. Anyway, onto the shave. Same routine again today, but I had my brush a tad too wet. Started out with a 30 second load time and an airy lather, but got it to settle down. On the last pass the soap was fading on me. Instead of hitting the puck again, I just rode it out. That lather was super thin, but still slick enough to shave with.

40 laps on leather this morning and the Reynolds was ready for action. Went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. A nice relaxing shave this morning. No spectacular, but I walked away DFS+ for the win! Oh yeah, I will take that any day. I'm sure I could have done better, but I really wasn't "in the moment" this morning. More along the lines of auto pilot I guess and I need to be careful of that.

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a drip dry. A splash of the AS and everything was right as rain. Oh yes it was! I had never tried the Deep Woods scent before and I am digging it. Next week I may change out the hardware and try a different aftershave just to mix things up a bit. Time to get out there and end this week strong. Life is good!

3DC46D07-E911-498B-B364-5FB3A01358A7.jpeg

Shave Count (DE: 335 SE: 3 SR: 371)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Henckels SR
Vulfix Badger
Dragonsbeard soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Dragonsbeard AS

The process-
Late morning shave ... you know it. Taking a quick break from the CBL 3017 to try the Dragonsbeard set in the pass-around. I usually face lather, but I’m breaking out the copper bowl and new to me cheese knife thingy. So ... premium shaves get the Henckels, it’s on deck. And I think I read that the soap might stain a brush, so I’m opting for Badgers and synths for this test. Scooped out a bit and got to it. I whipped up a nice creamy lather that was slick. The lather volume is nice and stayed close to the skin. Not thin by any means. It responded well to whipping and painting. Almost forgot to mention the scent ... very nice!

40 laps on leather this morning and it was go time. Went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. An outstanding shave and I am BBS for the win! That was very nice! The soap was slick and the residual slickness was nice as well. The soap removed cleanly as I rinsed between passes. I didn’t go nose blind and the scent carried throughout the shave.

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a drip dry. Immediate post shave feel is very nice. I tend to go with a drip dry and then check post shave feel a second time. Again, very nice. A splash of the AS and everything was right as rain. Yes ... yes it was. To my nose, I get an initial scent of something petro, like kerosene or something. Probably just my wonky nose. It fades very quickly and the rest of the scent opens up. Post shave and scent are great! The scent is also missus approved. This set is definitely rotation worthy. That’s my 2 cents, spend it wisely. Life is good!

Home Front-
70 degrees yesterday, 36 degrees today. Crap!

Quick side note. I am really grateful to the people that generosity do these pass-arounds. It’s like stepping into a situation outside of your normal life. If just for a moment. A chance to experience something that you normally wouldn’t get to . Thank

05E4B870-3B91-4948-9AF4-3712A2F3FC66.jpeg
Shave Count (DE: 336 SE: 3 SR: 371)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Gillette Slim
Wizamet (12)
Stirling synth
Dragonsbeard soap

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Dragonsbeard AS

The process-
Late morning shave ... oh yeah. Mixed up the entire kit today and went with a DE. Scooped a bit into the copper bowl and got to it. The synth did a nice job of whipping up a creamy lather, but I didn’t have as much volume today. I think I had a bit more water than yesterday. Even with less volume, it was nice and creamy.

Went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. Outstanding! An easy peasy shave and I am BBS for the win! For me, the residual slickness is there, but more prominent in some there soaps. Not really a ding, I can use the soap with both a DE and an SR. The soap rinses clean and leaves the skin feeling great.

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. Very nice post shave feel. Hit it with a splash of the AS and ouch! I didn’t feel it during the shave, but I picked up a tad of neck irritation. That’s not on the soap, I guess 12 shaves was pushing the Wizamet too far for me. The AS lit me up! It settled down quickly and everything was right as rain! A great overall shave and I dig this scent. Life is good!

Mail call. All full of the good stuff and each one a different scent. The missus said I now have to build a display shelf.

AD5BCC43-5D83-401E-A8E7-20CE790C1E8D.jpeg

5654DB83-7656-4E14-886C-F3D8D6935C92.jpeg

Shave Count (DE: 337 SE: 3 SR: 372)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Three Ranners SR
Stirling Boar
CBL Sir Fougere Tonsorial soap (11)

Post Shave-
Post shave lather

The process-
Ok ... early morning shave, picking up where I left off and it's back to the CBL Tonsorial. I didn't weigh it this morning but the last time I did, it was 397g (including mug). Shelved the DEs for a bit and got back to the SRs. Went with my typical 30 second load time and got to work. I started out a bit too wet but thought I had it tamed down. The rinses in between passes were working against me and by the third pass, I had to go back to the mug. It's all good, I got business take care of.

30 laps on leather this morning because reasons. Went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. Nice ... very nice! I had recently taken the Three Ranners back to the SB for a touch up, but hadn't used it much. A very nice, smooth shave ... I'm digging it. Oh and I am BBS for the win! I'll take those all week long. Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A splash of the AS and everything was right as rain! Man, these vintage Avon scents rock! Life is good!

Home Front-
Settling into a busy work week with more of the same fast paced schedule. Nothing horrible looming, which is always a good thing. Picking up additional new assignments, selecting annual goals and all that fun stuff. Lots of people hacking and coughing at the office place. I feel a lot better. My congestion and cough have really eased up, just slightly lingering. The missus is getting better also. She is just taking a bit longer because hers got worse than mine. A short week with Friday off ... oh yeah! That's all I have for ya at the moment.

C838A112-4B32-4009-B5AD-983A4620EA15.jpeg

Shave Count (DE: 339 SE: 3 SR: 373)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Gillette Old Type
Wizamet blade (3)
Stirling Boar
CBL Sir Fougere Tonsorial soap (14)

Post Shave-
Post shave lather

The process-
Late morning shave and it was very nice. I decided to cheat today and just repeat yesterday’s shave. Very good call indeed. Same routine for the soap. I bloomed it for a minute while the water warmed up and I gathered my gear. I slowed down my loading and was rewarded with a nice, dense wet lather to work with. Did have it a bit wet and slung it to and fro. Nice!

Went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. Outstanding shave and I am BBS for the win! This setup was the right call this morning. The Old Type is just an amazing razor. Simple design with no moving parts, 100 years old and the metal hasn’t broken down, didn’t have to sell a kidney to purchase it either. And it delivers smooth, consistent shaves with no fuss. I dig it.

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A splash of the AS and everything was right as rain! That’s it right there. A great start to the long weekend. Life is good!

Home Front-
Woke up thinking I was late for work. A weird feeling for jus a couple of minutes. Got up and moving and got my errands knocked out. Now just to relax and enjoy the rest of the day.

3132742B-75C2-439E-8762-E4741B6D6A50.jpeg

Shave Count (DE: 339 SE: 3 SR: 374)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Dovo SR
Stirling Boar
CBL Sir Fougere Tonsorial soap (15)

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Avon Leather

The process-
Late morning shave ... you know it. I’m not sure exactly what I did yesterday, but I was hoping to repeat it today. Once again, I basically followed my same routine and whipped up a really nice lather, but yesterday was slightly different. I bloomed the soap for just a minute while the water warmed and I didn’t rinse between passes. I did the same yesterday, but had virtually no soap scum. Tried again today and I had more soap scum. The variation in water has to be making that difference. Anyway, soap scum aside, it was a great lather, running just a tad wet.

40 laps on leather and it was go time. Went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. Very nice shave and I am DFS for the win! I did miss a trouble spot, but it’s all good. Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A splash of the AS and everything was right as rain! Yes ... yes it was. Went with the Avon Leather this morning and that’s some good juice. Can’t thank @Dave in KY enough for these AS decanters. Life is good!

3E0A2267-018E-474A-8548-A991D0E51CA6.jpeg
Shave Count (DE: 339 SE: 3 SR: 375)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Torrey SR
Stirling Boar
CBL Sir Fougere Tonsorial soap (16)

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Generic Witch Hazel
Avon Tai Winds

The process-
Late morning shave. 20 laps on cotton and 40 laps on leather. Went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. Nice shave and I am DFS for the win!

Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A splash of the Witch Hazel the AS and everything was right as rain! Great scent and the Tai Winds is missus approved. Life is good!

F0951358-D954-47D7-AE92-5CFED6943B71.jpeg

Shave Count (DE: 339 SE: 4 SR: 375)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Schick Stick Injector
Schick blade (4)
Omega Boar
CBL Sir Fougere Tonsorial soap (17)

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Generic Witch Hazel
Avon Tai Winds

The process-
Back to the early morning shaves for the week and I changed things up, because reasons. I haven't used the Injector in awhile, so it got the nod. And the Omega could us a little attention too. This is the first boar brush I bought and it has a lot of shaves on it. It still has a ton of backbone and doesn't splay much ... what a trooper. So I went with the 30 second load time and whipped up a nice lather. I found that this brush doesn't hold as much water as the other boars, so I added water as I went. Had enough for 3 passes and a post shave.

Went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. This was an outstanding shave and I am BBS for the win! Where's that big Red Easy button? Man oh man, I dig these injector shaves! Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A splash of the Witch Hazel followed by the AS and everything was right as rain! I think I'll rock the Tai Winds this work week. Life is good!

Home Front-
Not much to report as of yet. The missus is back to looking at cars again. Hopefully we can wrap that up soon. I got the sewing machine down and unpacked, but I haven't got it setup yet. So ... I'll try that RTFM thing this evening and see how that works. As I mentioned, I have a couple of projects that I am wanting to do, so I'll keep ya posted on that. Otherwise, I got nothing for ya.

184DB1FC-3067-4E24-A14F-FDCE75910704.jpeg

Shave Count (DE: 340 SE: 4 SR: 377)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Gillette Old Type
Wizamet blade.
Vulfix Badger
CBL Sir Fougere Tonsorial soap (20)

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Generic Witch Hazel
Avon Tai Winds

The Process-
Early morning shave today ... you know it. Only made one change today and that was to grab the Vulfix and try it for lathering the CBL. Nope, I lied. I did grab the DE for a quick shave too. Stupid snooze button. As expected, the brush did a fine job. I went with the typical 30 second load and whipped up a nice lather.

Went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. Outstanding shave and I am BBS for the win! Oh that was an awesome easy peasy. I could spend the next several pages going on and on about the awesomeness of vintage Gillette razors. Why not? You are here, I am here, so I think I will. JK. Wrapped everything up with a splash of water and a pat dry. A splash of the Witch Hazel followed by the AS and everything was right as rain! As you know, I typically use the same soap and AS for the entire work week. Weekends are random and then I start over again the next work week. The Tai Winds is a new to me AS and I am really digging it. With the 3017 of the soap, I'm not sure what AS I will use this weekend. I may just keep what I have. However, I will be using a different vintage Avon for the next work week. Not sure what yet, it will be a surprise. Life is good!

Home Front-
Not much to report here. Just cruising through the work week and we are on the downhill side. I think we have some test drives or something this weekend. I also have those projects I would like to play with a bit. And probably some other stuff as well.

Shave Count (DE: 341 SE: 4 SR: 377)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Gillette Old Type
Wizamet blade.
Stirling Boar
CBL Sir Fougere Tonsorial soap (21)

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Generic Witch Hazel
Avon Tai Winds

The Process-
Yesterday’s shave was so nice, I had to do it twice. It’s Friday and I had the same great shave that I had yesterday. I am also really digging the way the Tai Winds unfolds over the hours that it lasts. Not sorry!

Life is good!

1B9AA1F9-2927-4304-BBF6-D1D70D28AD50.jpeg
Shave Count (DE: 341 SE: 4 SR: 378)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Torrey SR
DSC Badger
CBL Sir Fougere Tonsorial soap (22)

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Generic Witch Hazel
Avon Wind Jammer

The Process-
Late morning shave ... of course. Mixed the hardware up and that was the right call. The Torrey and DSC got the nod today. Used a damp brush and a 30 second load time and started off with a nice lather. Added a bit of water as I went and the lather just exploded. The more I use this brush, the more I like it. A bigger, thicker and softer knot than the Vulfix. Better hair than the base Vulfix with Pure hair and for the same money. The DSC is a much better value.

40 laps on leather and it was go time. Went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. That was a very nice shave! The Torrey was very vocal as it laud waste to those whiskers and I am DFS for the win! Wrapped the shave up with a nice post lather. Then a quick rinse and pat dry, followed with a splash of generic Witch Hazel. Finished it up with a splash of the AS and everything was right as rain! There it is folks, another very nice shave and a new vintage AS. Life is good!

501FC219-AFB6-4ECF-927A-BF347E13D84A.jpeg
Shave Count (DE: 341 SE: 4 SR: 379)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
J Allen SR
Stirling synth
CBL Sir Fougere Tonsorial soap (23)

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Generic Witch Hazel
Avon Everest AS

The Process-
Late morning shave ... check. Random hardware selection ... check. Random AS ... check. Let’s do this. Loaded the synth and it was just a bit damp. I had a pretty thick lather consistency in the brush, but not much in the mug. So I wasn’t real sure about this one. A splash of water on the face and got to work. It didn’t take but just a minute and BOOM. That lather just exploded. I’m still trying to get used to the feel of a synth. It’s not bad just ... different.

40 laps on leather and off we go.. Went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. That was a great shave and I am DFS+ for the win! Missed it by a smidge. Still ... great start to a lazy day.

Wrapped the shave up with a nice post lather. Then a quick rinse and pat dry, followed with a splash of generic Witch Hazel. Finished it up with a splash of the AS and everything was right as rain! Oh yes it was! Very nice post shave feel and I am digging this Avon Everest. Yup ... I’m digging it. Life is good!

Home Front-
Winding down a nice weekend. Got a few things accomplished yesterday and finished off the day with a date night. Dinner and a movie with the missus. Nice! Trying to knock out a few things today and fired up for the short week next week.

Shave Count (DE: 342 SE: 4 SR: 379)

Pre Shave-
Splash and go

Shave-
Gillette Old Type
Wizamet Blade
Stirling Boar
CBL Sir Fougere Tonsorial soap (24)

Post Shave-
Post shave lather
Witch Hazel
Avon Everest AS

The Process-
Early morning shave to start off this short work week. I did have time for an SR shave today, but opted for the easy peasy instead. Hit the soap with a 30 second load and got to it. I guess I need to weigh this soap again to get an idea where I am at, because I haven't come close to punching a hole in it yet. Anyway, I whipped up a nice lather this morning and I am still digging the light scent.

Went with my standard three passes of WTG, XTG and ATG with no drama to report. That was an outstanding shave and I am BBS for the win! Yes, yes and yes, the easy peasy was the right call. I am still digging these Wizamet blades too. Wrapped the shave up with a nice post lather. A quick rinse and pat dry, followed with a splash of Witch Hazel. Finished it up with a splash of the AS and everything was right as rain! The shave yesterday convinced me to use the Everest this week. It does smell somewhat different in the bottle than on the skin. And it unfolds nicely as it drys down. From what I have read, it was a different scent direction for Avon in 1975. I guess kinda an oddball scent. Or way ahead of it's time, depending on how you look at it. Either way, I like the scent, so I am rocking it all week. I'm curious, but not curious how many Avon scents I will go through before I finish off this Tonsorial puck. Life is good!

Home Front-
Nice weekend and heading into a short week. Tried my hand at sewing yesterday and not sure what I did wrong. I got the machine all setup, per the instruction manual. Then I was off. I did get a small section sewn. Then I moved to another section and tried again. There was no stitching there when I was done. Not only that, the thread that comes from the bottom was gone and the thread from the top was tangled in the machine. Had to get a screwdriver to take part of the cover off and a pick to dig out the wound up thread. Grrrrr. I am going to try again soon. On a positive note, I did realize that I need to make an adjustment to my pattern and that the pen I bought to draw on my pattern doesn't work. I'm going to try again on the piece I have for practice before moving to another piece.

Top Bottom