What's new

Might be interesting ...

I hate when sellers refuse paypal and/or credit. Sending a money order is the biggest pain in the neck and if the seller renigs on the sale well, you're just SOL on ever getting that money returned.

That's the perfect relative newbie wanting to try everything lot! All the recommended razors. I see a 40s Superspeed, a 50s red tip, a fifties regular SS, a TV!? (I think), a Tech, a 1-9 adjustable, a Gem Micromatic, an Injector, and a few other randoms.

Good deal, if you are willing to do the money order crud....

fuerein said:
I hate when sellers refuse paypal and/or credit. Sending a money order is the biggest pain in the neck and if the seller renigs on the sale well, you're just SOL on ever getting that money returned.

Yes, I've given up bidding on these kind of auctions. It takes lots of time for a check to clear, and lots of opportunities for things to go wrong. Not to long ago a bought an e-bay razor, my check was cashed, the seller says he sent the razor, but it never showed up. So now what? I'm not going to raise too much of a fuss for < $20, it's not worth my time. But I've given up on that type of auction. Now I check the "PayPal only" box on my ebay searches.

Howard said:
Yes, I've given up bidding on these kind of auctions. It takes lots of time for a check to clear, and lots of opportunities for things to go wrong. Not to long ago a bought an e-bay razor, my check was cashed, the seller says he sent the razor, but it never showed up. So now what? I'm not going to raise too much of a fuss for < $20, it's not worth my time. But I've given up on that type of auction. Now I check the "PayPal only" box on my ebay searches.

On top of these issues, I'm all about instant gratification... I don't want to wait for the auction to end and then have to also wait for my payment to be mailed and received before my item ever hits the mail!

I just mailed the seller the question "could you accept paypal since I live in Sweden"... Lets see what happens..

Top Bottom