What's new

Metroplex Gathering

adam and i were chatting about that. if you are using a smaller soap mug you may have some issues. however if you are using a more open type container like a bowl for lathering, you should be fine.

and he had a couple there smaller than 'george'(thumb notch.) one of those i almost made him an offer on the spot.

great times by all.

vgod

adam and i were chatting about that. if you are using a smaller soap mug you may have some issues. however if you are using a more open type container like a bowl for lathering, you should be fine.

and he had a couple there smaller than 'george'(thumb notch.) one of those i almost made him an offer on the spot.

great times by all.

vgod

vgod, my concern wasn't anything more than they were just too big, and the smooth tapered tip just didn't feel good in my hand. George was significantly more comfortable because of the notch and the size. I hope he sells the stink out of those things, but these are just my opinions :biggrin:

I am back in my little hut in Afghanistan. I just wanted to thank yall again for showing me and my family such a wonderful time while I was home. I can't wait for the next one. That was so much fun, and Yall are such nice gentlemen. I really had a wonderful time. So I guess the next one will be in December:lol:

I am back in my little hut in Afghanistan. I just wanted to thank yall again for showing me and my family such a wonderful time while I was home. I can't wait for the next one. That was so much fun, and Yall are such nice gentlemen. I really had a wonderful time. So I guess the next one will be in December:lol:

I'd like to be there! :wink:

Be safe, and we would be glad to welcome you home again!

Be safe, Paul.

We will definitely have to plan for your trip home. It may not be the "next one" but there will be one. :w00t:

Top Bottom