Some Granite. Still being cut on site.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1449520208067.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1449520208067.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 131

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
^^^What are you up to?

Starting with a bacon and egg pie. Then I shall work my way through a few meat pies. Steak & mushroom, Chilli & Cheese. Stuff like that.
As most fillings will be pre cooked with a gravy, it will be a good use for left overs. Time to release my inner baker.

Starting with a bacon and egg pie. Then I shall work my way through a few meat pies. Steak & mushroom, Chilli & Cheese. Stuff like that.
As most fillings will be pre cooked with a gravy, it will be a good use for left overs. Time to release my inner baker.

Steak and ale pie or go home ;) serve with mushy peas, chips and gravy. I think it's time I break out the pie tins too!

I just took a delivery of a Nutribullet 600. Looking forward to cramming more fruit and veggies into my diet and losing some weight

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
So those are peas up top then? I've been thinking for days this was a pic of steak, mashed potatoes and gravy topped with....guacamole. Peas makes more sense:)

Yes that is mushy peas onto. It is a meat pie on top of the mashed potatoes not a steak, photo is off the 'net.
I like peas with mash potatoes but have never tried mushy peas, I will fix that soon.
Time to make a steak & ale to try this out.

Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Yes that is mushy peas onto. It is a meat pie on top of the mashed potatoes not a steak, photo is off the 'net.
I like peas with mash potatoes but have never tried mushy peas, I will fix that soon.
Cool- I thought the stuff in the middle was flan.

That sounds really good.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
A book for a single recipe.

Attachments

• $1217151120.jpg
    $1217151120.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 84
  • $1217151114.jpg
    $1217151114.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 85
Top Bottom