What's new

Merkur Colors are in!

Yes, I have them! The razors & brushes in Matte Chrome (gourgeous), Red (almost Maroon) & Blue (Navy). The razors are a work of art. The brushes are so solid, overflowing with gourgeous 3 band Super Badger. I also have the sets: Chrome, Red & Blue. This is Merkur showing off how great they really are. I will take phone orders until it is up on the site. You can see pictures of these items on the home page (scroll down the blog) at leesrazors.com. They are priced as follows:
Razors $51
Brushes $129
Sets upon request
For a limited time, these prices include shipping for forum members only!!!!!!!US & Canadian only-all others please write or call.....
You may reach me @ 800.503.5001 anytime in US & Canada
516.626.6457 out of the US & Canada

Thank you so very much for your business!!!
Lee

1st
no wonder you people call it a disorder. 3 razors in 2 months. :001_rolle

Lee's service is second to none, don't hesitate, they will be gone in a heartbeat.

38CM here i come.

1st
no wonder you people call it a disorder. 3 razors in 2 months. :001_rolle

Lee's service is second to none, don't hesitate, they will be gone in a heartbeat.

38CM here i come.

3 in two months is not a disorder, but 3 in one day and all three are GEMs is a disorder. I got it bad. That was 4 days ago and I just bought another Gillette in the last hour in B/S/T forum.

Yes, you might say I have a disorder but it is better put as an addiction. :biggrin:

3 in two months is not a disorder, but 3 in one day and all three are GEMs is a disorder. I got it bad. That was 4 days ago and I just bought another Gillette in the last hour in B/S/T forum.

Yes, you might say I have a disorder but it is better put as an addiction. :biggrin:

hmm is that healthy? you might want to get that checked out :lol:

3 in 2 months?! I would call that a cured RAD! That is nothing.
Now, it is not healthy... but it is vey enjoyable. And yeah I went with a psycologist once... I am afraid he is now beating my bids at Ebay.:frown:

Lee, I was looking at the picture of the red and blue ones on your website. The handles look smooth or is it just picture quality. I'll probably call you this week and order one. You do great work!

Do you have any pictures of the coloured razors lee? I can't find them on your website.

Cheers

Update: never mind. I looked under the razors section of you site, instead of on the main page.

Top Bottom