What's new

Merkur 37C Slant DE Safety Razor (An SWCT Review!)

Nice to hear some slant talk. I have quite an arsenal of slants. Decades back, because of lack of time ( using SRs) , work, college, life...I jumped into the world of slants. As we know, all slants can be a different design. Some hugging similarities. Now some like them and they work them. Some nope for various reasons. For me, I love a variety and enjoy selecting the right tool for the right job.
I have thick dense fast growing stubble, sensitive skin & w/ a few days of growth..I grab a slant. The aggressive in general for slants is that the blade is closer to the skin plus adding the unique angle of the cutting blade is another factor in the efficiency. Topped off with the the SB or OC slant with various blade gap, combinedyou can have some wonderful efficiencies. Lots of people say it is great for the sensitive skin type. Also lots of shavers fear the slant. All I can end with is that no one should fear the tool. Just like lots of sports, mindset matters. Again we are so lucky to have so many options. But many are paralyzed by the options.
Wet Shaving is a fun, therapy for most of here. Select the best tool for you use. Buy'em and Try'em ...Use'em or Lose'em....
Is my view slanted, nah..
Use whatever works best for you and your face/skills...
Cheers
BFX
Nice slant starter...Parker Semi -Slant...YMMV

Oh forget , another measure of efficiency is how long your stubble stays away...that is another benefit for me with most of my slants...but yes ymmv

Top Bottom