What's new

Men's Suit Website

I now have a tailor that I trust, and the shop did a fantastic job on my first bespoke suit. But, it was simple: a very dark navy blue. Now I am thinking of going to get a second in a month or so, and want to start looking for something in a light brown, possibly with some pattern.

I'm looking for a website that would allow me to choose the style of suit I want (Ex: 2 button or 3 button) and would then show what I've selected on-screen as a sort of mock-up. Then I could conceivably change the color/pattern and it would also show the changes on screen.

Since finding Gilt Group and Rue La La, I only buy my suits from their websites at a significant discount.

I know the girls the run gilt, super amazingly nice ladies.

I've never tried it, but it seems like mysuitny.com should have something like this.

gilt is a good website with good customer service if you ever run into a problem

I have not dealt with any other sites, but if they are like Gilt than you need to make up your mind and order fast. No hesitation on that site. That stuff goes fast

Last edited:
gilt is a good website with good customer service if you ever run into a problem

I have not dealt with any other sites, but if they are like Gilt than you need to make up your mind and order fast. No hesitation on that site. That stuff goes fast

and they only ever have odd sizes, keeping mostly sample size means they never stock anything for me :(

Since finding Gilt Group and Rue La La, I only buy my suits from their websites at a significant discount.

Before I go through the process of sign up for these sites, does anyone know if they sell/ship to Canada? (I hate going through registration to find out at the end they do not)

I know the girls the run gilt, super amazingly nice ladies.

I've never tried it, but it seems like mysuitny.com should have something like this.

I really like the mysuitny.com. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

I have yet to buy any clothes off Gilt because of the size problem. I wear a 30 waist and 32 length and I have just about given up looking at that sight

Before I go through the process of sign up for these sites, does anyone know if they sell/ship to Canada? (I hate going through registration to find out at the end they do not)

I'm almost 100% sure my buddy in vancouver buys stuff from Gilt all the time, I'll shoot her an email.

Well, initially I was looking for a beige suit, but I've come to realize that finding a match to the color and look of the fabric is going to be very difficult and I doubt that I'll find it in my tailor's books. So, I'm now going back to the drawing board. I do know I want a three piece ad something not too boring. Not settled on the color or pattern. Any ideas? I'd appreciate some photos if the other members here can think of any. I'll keep them in mind when I make my next trip to my tailor.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Well, initially I was looking for a beige suit, but I've come to realize that finding a match to the color and look of the fabric is going to be very difficult and I doubt that I'll find it in my tailor's books. So, I'm now going back to the drawing board. I do know I want a three piece ad something not too boring. Not settled on the color or pattern. Any ideas? I'd appreciate some photos if the other members here can think of any. I'll keep them in mind when I make my next trip to my tailor.

Take a look at this ...

http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/ym-rwgo/y...=Relevance&page=1&back=False&canned=&browse=Y

It's no longer offered (except the left-over pants :001_rolle) but the photos & description should give you some ideas.

Top Bottom