What's new

Memorial Day sales…

Maggard:

10% OFF Sitewide*
1:00PM Wednesday -> 11:59PM Saturday

CODE: MEMORIAL10

VALID 1:00PM EDT MAY 22, 2024 - 11:59PM EDT MAY 25, 2024

*Excludes: Parker, Muhle, Truefitt & HIll, Karve, Honing Services, Gift

Not the best deal and the dates are a bid odd. You will need to order by Saturday if you want to use the discount.

Maggard:

10% OFF Sitewide*
1:00PM Wednesday -> 11:59PM Saturday

CODE: MEMORIAL10

VALID 1:00PM EDT MAY 22, 2024 - 11:59PM EDT MAY 25, 2024

*Excludes: Parker, Muhle, Truefitt & HIll, Karve, Honing Services, Gift

Not the best deal and the dates are a bid odd. You will need to order by Saturday if you want to use the discount.
Ah, ya beat me to it! 😕😆

Yeah, their sales are never anything to get EXCITED about. 🙄

15-20% is great, no argument there. However, an extra 5% is 5 dollars off $100. I’m not made of money but that’s just a cup of coffee these days. I will go with the best combination of customer service, availability, and yes a discount. That tends to be Maggard, TRC and Pasteur’s. I have been a bit disappointed by the lack of availability at Pasteur’s. They have had good discounts and a wide range of products but a lot of what I’ve been targeting is sold out at the moment so I think I’m going to pull the trigger on a Maggard order. TRC doesn’t stock as many different things but they are top notch too.

Lisa's Natural Herbal creations

IMG_9535.jpeg

I searched but didn't find what the discount was until I added items to my cart and did some math. Turns out to 10% off

Nice. I heard from someone seemingly in the know that Timeless was going to do a site-wide 10% off thing "around Memorial Day" but I have yet to see any hard evidence.

Reactions: Kix
Top Bottom