What's new

MDC Monday

Tomorrow starting a new habit. A good way to start the week. Martin de Candre Monday! If I had a micromatic I could use both ( micromatic with MDC ) but don't have the razor.

Feel free to join me with what ever MDC you got. Will be interesting to see which AS people are using with MDC.

I also plan on joining Tabac Tuesday on a weekly basis because it's also a favorite and I need to go through these sticks.

Enjoy your MDC Mondays!

0208.png

Happy MdC Monday!

Great idea Smooth and Sharp! Martin de Candre is always a good way to kick off the work week.

Agrumes v. (Martin de Candre) citruses

Apart from Fougère and Original, these Martin de Candre soaps loose their scent when I leave the lid off for more than a couple days. A little boost does them good. I find that Habit Rouge perks up Rose, Grey Vetiver brings out the best in Vétyver, and two spritzes of Eau de Guerlain transform this dull melange of citrus to a bright, lemony delight. Next time I’ll try 4711 to see what it can do for the neroli.

Agrumes Label, Martin de Candre.png

Great idea Smooth and Sharp! Martin de Candre is always a good way to kick off the work week.

Agrumes v. (Martin de Candre) citruses

Apart from Fougère and Original, these Martin de Candre soaps loose their scent when I leave the lid off for more than a couple days. A little boost does them good. I find that Habit Rouge perks up Rose, Grey Vetiver brings out the best in Vétyver, and two spritzes of Eau de Guerlain transform this dull melange of citrus to a bright, lemony delight. Next time I’ll try 4711 to see what it can do for the neroli.
I only leave the lid open for 24 hours to let it dry. Anyways, now Im sure to rotate them every Mondays :)

Wish I had a better match for my rose MDC. Is WK Chypre rose pure rose scent ?
Still Sunday here but Fougère next in line for tomorrow.

The Rose MdC has an amazing pure rose scent that I love.

The Chypre Rose Concerto is not a pure rose scent but I still love wearing it and in my opinion matches very well with the soap, but it def is not a pure rose scent.

Hope that helps

The Rose MdC has an amazing pure rose scent that I love.

The Chypre Rose Concerto is not a pure rose scent but I still love wearing it and in my opinion matches very well with the soap, but it def is not a pure rose scent.

Hope that helps
Thanks, Im on sabbatical but already looking for AS for my Fougere and Rose MDCs.

Top Bottom