What's new

Maybe I should Sell

The "User ID kept private" bit is the secret.

That's so no one can "email" anyone despite the fact that you can't do that anyway with the way they hide the full user name now. :tongue_sm

The sad fact is that by driving up his prices on crap he will also drive up the prices of other razors as well.

I mean if a newbie sees one of his ***'s selling for $150 and then sees a legitimate collectible Fatboy that hasn't been ruined he'll bid that one up too high, thus causing other sellers to have higher starting prices and other buyers will bid higher. It is a vicious circle! I almost emailed eBay asking them to look into his bids to see if they could connect bidders to him.

No logical person would pay $150 for a Fatboy when they could buy one fully operational in ugly condition dirt cheap and re-plate it themselves (if all they wanted was pretty and not valuable) for significantly less than what he is getting for these historically ruined razors!

They probably only actually "sell" 1 out of every 4 razors they auction. The other three are probably their own winning bids to make their razors look like they are worth more than they really are.

They probably only actually "sell" 1 out of every 4 razors they auction. The other three are probably their own winning bids to make their razors look like they are worth more than they really are.

That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Top Bottom