What's new

May 1st-Straight Razor Honing With Robert Wiliams****Updated****

So.. did everyone get packed up for tommorow?

proxy.php

:crying:

Work called and I had to work today (missing my flight)... Have a great time for me, Gents.

BTW, Steve (woodash), it never hurts to scroll over emoticons (especially when they reference furtively hiding links behind emoticons:wink2:)

Yeah I was sorry to hear about that Paul. Can you catch a flight to LGA in the AM?

Yeah I was sorry to hear about that Paul. Can you catch a flight to LGA in the AM?

The earliest I could get in is 12:25 and it would cost over a grand, and most likely a wife at that point :lol1:

I was planning on going on expedia and doing a transfer of my ticket, but I got caught in the operating room until after midnight last night, and it slipped my mind. The cheapest flight would get me there around 1-ish, but it's still almost $600.. Looks like I'm just out of luck this go around.

Well I am actually free tomorrow, but it ends at 9pm and I'm too old for a 9pm-2am ride home. I checked motels and they're $100 if I don't want to move out of town to get one, so I'll have to pass this time. Have fun everyone.

Well I am actually free tomorrow, but it ends at 9pm and I'm too old for a 9pm-2am ride home. I checked motels and they're $100 if I don't want to move out of town to get one, so I'll have to pass this time. Have fun everyone.

Motel 6 has rooms for 55.00 and is only 2.2 miles from the shop.....:thumbup:

:crying:

Work called and I had to work today (missing my flight)... Have a great time for me, Gents.

BTW, Steve (woodash), it never hurts to scroll over emoticons (especially when they reference furtively hiding links behind emoticons:wink2:)

Paul - you have me at a disadvantage. Which emoticons should I be scrolling over? :confused1 (as usual...). Too bad you got called in to work.

Had a great time last night. Good food, great conversation, and an excellent honing clinic. Thanks for putting this together, Ray.

Can't wait for the razor restoration clinic! ;)

Top Bottom