What's new

Masonic shaving gear

Glad to meet you brother, I'm an EA out of Lodge Capitol #612, Canberra,Australia.
Studying hard for my FC ;)

Hello! Keep on studying, the Second and Third Degrees are longer but since you succeeded in your First Degree, it actually comes easier.

When I was raised to the Third Degree in 1995, I studied with a good friend and we did the Degree in front of the Colorado Grand Master and of course, The Lodge. We had a great time and the words just flew off our tongues and the Grand Master smiled and said... 'well done'.

I wish the same for you! Be safe and enjoy.

Hello! Keep on studying, the Second and Third Degrees are longer but since you succeeded in your First Degree, it actually comes easier.

When I was raised to the Third Degree in 1995, I studied with a good friend and we did the Degree in front of the Colorado Grand Master and of course, The Lodge. We had a great time and the words just flew off our tongues and the Grand Master smiled and said... 'well done'.

Thanks brother, going through my work I *think* i could present it and be passed but in my lodge we are required to present a talk detailing what we have learnt in this degree which I love, really forces me to look deeper into the esoterics of the degree and make sure I'm on track.

Top Bottom