What's new

Major Debate...

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Austin said:
I think they are called heart attacks! :biggrin:

When a Texan calls them "heart attacks", that's saying something. I had a meal in Sonny Bryant's in Dallas ten years ago that I'm still full from.:lol:

Rene, I meant the ingredients of the cupcakes. I try not to make cakes too often, I like them too much.

Now about the name. After my first answer of 'chemical cakes' I thought about this and I am almost positive they were called something else. I cannot think of the name either (part-timer's?). They were childhood favorites along with Twinkies, Snowballs and Banana Flips.

Ahhh.... school lunches with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, a bruised apple and a cake treat of some kind to have with the lukewarm milk in my thermos. All of this food tucked into my Davy Crockett lunchbox. I was probably the only girl with a Davy Crockett lunchbox. Heh, that was my favorite TV show!

Now Tito since you dragged me back to schooldays, which led to think of school lunches and the cakes; that reminded me of my Davy Crockett lunchbox and then the TV show! The problem you caused is I remembered the dang song and it is on replay.

So Tito, If you are old enough to remember the TV show, I'll bet you know the music to these inspirational lyrics :)

Davy, Davy Crockett, king of the wild frontier. Born on a mountain top in Tennessee, greenest state in the land of free....raised in the woods so he knew every tree, killed him a bear when he was only three. aarrrggggggg..
Sue

Sue,

Oh my stars do I remember. I used to stomp around the house in my coon skin hat driving my folks bananas singing that tune over, and over, and over.

Sue said:
Now about the name. After my first answer of 'chemical cakes' I thought about this and I am almost positive they were called something else. I cannot think of the name either (part-timer's?). They were childhood favorites along with Twinkies, Snowballs and Banana Flips.

Twinkies, Snowballs and Banana Flips. Okay, I am not familiar with Banana Flips but the rest Cupcakes, Twinkies, and Snowballs... Well, lets just say I've never really been able to stand them. They are way too sweet and the only flavor I get from them is sugar. Ughh, too sweet.

Top Bottom