What's new

Mail Call for 4.03.2017 Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Greetings Members
Although we did not get to all the "Stump / Roast" the host questions from our last episode we are inviting you to send us your letters, they can be more of our last segment, or something new. Viewers choice............

We will attempt to get all your answers on the air, for what has proven to be an "interesting Topic"

PLEASE NOTE: We will be taking no further questions about "MENUDO" as we have reached our quota!!!, LOL

Hope you can contribute!!.

We will take questions Through Friday at Midnight
THANKS!

How about Boyz2Men, or Backstreet Boyz. or 98 Degrees, or similar Boy bands? :lol: Wife unit is crying now, having inhaled about half a cup of coffee! :thumbup:

...Yeah NSYNC too.

Personally, I would like to know more about your coffee consumption habits. I understand you prefer to sniff/whiff freshly ground premium beans while Ms.Sharon has a habit of drowning her fresh ground beans in hot water then consuming the brew.
Now I'm learning Rich and his wife inhale their coffee a half cup at a time. Is it true sniffing fresh ground premium coffee gives you those special olfactory powers that make it possible to perfectly match fragrances, but sniffing Folgers just makes your nostril hairs grow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...Yeah NSYNC too.

Personally, I would like to know more about your coffee consumption habits. I understand you prefer to sniff/whiff freshly ground premium beans while Ms.Sharon has a habit of drowning her fresh ground beans in hot water then consuming the brew.
Now I'm learning Rich and his wife inhale their coffee a half cup at a time. Is it true sniffing fresh ground premium coffee gives you those special olfactory powers that make it possible to perfectly match fragrances, but sniffing Folgers just makes your nostril hairs grow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol::lol1::lol::lol1::lol::lol1::lol::lol1::lol::lol1::lol::lol1::lol::lol1::lol::lol1::lol::lol1::lol::lol1::lol:

Okay so following my weekly trip to Costco, I'm reading the instructions for my squattypotty as the rainbow soft serve producing Unicorn plays with the dog and cat, I check my nasal hair length non nonchalanty and take a sip of my Jamacian Blue coffee, that I ground yesterday by the way, mmmm.....The Squatty Potty® works perfectly with ANY standard toilet. A 7" Squatty Potty works with both standard (14"-15.5") and comfort height (16"-18") toilets. If you are limber or an advanced squatter, a 9" Squatty Potty will work best. Check out our sizing guide for more information. Now I'm concerned that I got the wrong size, as I'm not as limber as I once was, and this causes me to accidentally pluck a nasal follicle. As tears well up in my eyes I hear something, what is that, it sounds like the neighbors have music coming from their back yard. I hear soothing sounds of Menudo's Greatest Hits coming through my window and it makes me forget my pain! As I complete how to gracefully use the new bathroom accessory, an aroma comes from the kitchen. I ask SWMBO what is that aroma and she replies Menudo!

So Dave I ask you what are the odds of that happening in the 1st place and the odds of that happening again, to myself or any other cadre member?

As long as my other questions are answered that were sent I will be happy.

I have other ways of teasing Dave too. Ya know USPS helps me.

I am stocking a small pantry of non-perishable food items for when we lose power (as often happens during the summer months here) Does Sharon have any recommendations on a suitable instant coffee that won't be terrible and will get us by for a couple days until we get power, or until the zombies are gone?

Important news! Pinaud has rectified the inexplicable absence of Lilac Vegetol on their website. The universe just breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Top Bottom