What's new

MAIL CALL - for 03.20.2017 Episode

Greeting folks. The Mail Call segment is BACK! and the topic is.................

Stump the host. Taking this from a very popular thread by @dangerousdon in the Contributors Forum, ask a question, to try to stump me ( I will probably make up something anyway ) Tell an interesting story, ask something about the Forum, or whatever. Basically "An Open Line" discussion.

Please remember to stick within B&B's Terms of Usage, Child friendly and have fun with this one. will get as many comments, questions as we can on the air. and will fit perfectly with our mysterious Steward spotlight Interview.

Looking forward to seeing what you got....

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Here is a question. This is probably a wrong question.

Some members are not around any more, like Morgantruce.

Can you write him a letter to try to get him back here at B and B?

Here is a question. This is probably a wrong question.

Some members are not around any more, like Morgantruce.

Can you write him a letter to try to get him back here at B and B?
Thanks Bill, We will address on show, Thank you

This is to a certain group of members........ and you know who you are....... YOU ARE EVIL, ROFL:a14::a19: and very well played.

for the rest of our fantastic members..... Curious? tune into our next Radio Episode March 20th to find out. HEHEHEHEHE

This is to a certain group of members........ and you know who you are....... YOU ARE EVIL, ROFL:a14::a19: and very well played.

for the rest of our fantastic members..... Curious? tune into our next Radio Episode March 20th to find out. HEHEHEHEHE

I had 3 very important questions I hope they were asked

A quick shout to the "Evil One" whose stealth made up the pseudo mail call this week, and there are enough questions left over that it will be the start of next episode of B&B Radio.

With that LAST Call to this show.

and I think the topic of next time may be..... Why do so many members have a affinity for Menudo, The food and the Group. That will be an interesting, and REVEALING topic. muahahahaha

proxy.php

Top Bottom