What's new

1st Annual B&B Radio Show May 1, 2017 - Mail Call, Commentary, Comments

Hello B&B Radio Listeners and Viewers!
Hard to believe but we have been on the air for a year.
With that a Special Mail Call
is being put up early in preparation for the Anniversary Show.
Here are the details:

Please post comments, Testimonials, Questions and comments to be aired for the show. If you are so bold you can record a sound bite, submit a Fan Video ( under 30 seconds and within TOU) via PM, or comments on how we can improve the show, thing you would like to see.

With that anyone who posts will be eligible for the 1st Annual B&B Radio Episode PIF
and you and your family... up to 4 people
will go to the Movies on us with a Gift Card to a theatre
( the winner will be contacted as to what theatres are in thier area i.e. AMC Harkins, etc.)

All B&B Members and Current and new You Tube subscribers, Podcast Subscribers, and those that Like and Follow B&B on Face book will be eligible as long as you have 50 Quality posts here on B&B

Just post you comments, questions and you are in.

Thanks for you support of B&B Radio over the last year!

**THIS JUST IN**

We have some Very Exciting new and if you listen in to our anniversary show, take part in this thread, both before and after the Show, Three Lucky winners will win some UNOBTAINIUM. Okay... Okay Somewhat unobtainium.... well sorta.... hard to find

Stay tuned for more info

Last edited:
Wow has it been a year already?? How time flies!
All kidding aside Dave, you've done a fantastic job!

I have a thought, yes it happens everyone once and a while :wink:
How about an episode or at least a segment on how to take and or improve on ones's SOTD pictures.

Sorry Tom as Dave uncovered the band is no longer. Mother time just wasn't good to us, and sadly my back-up dancers... I mean fellow band members their legs are just not what they used to be.

As to Dave's question:
I really like the member, moderator, and steward interviews, it really humanizes this site.

I would also like to see product spotlights for instance I know that a razor is usually showcased it would be nice if you could talk about it and give details/history on the item. This could be a quicker way to showcase the vendors too, make it shorter and sweeter and maybe focus on user testimonials.

My testimonial:

I love the radio broadcast! Every other week I know that when I get into work I can close my office door, grab some coffee and just start the week off right. Love the broadcast and can't wait to see what year 2 brings.

Okay, I'm subscribed to the youtube channel.:) However, is there a podcast of the radio program that I could play through my Amazon Echo?

If not, something to consider.:)

Sorry Tom as Dave uncovered the band is no longer. Mother time just wasn't good to us, and sadly my back-up dancers... I mean fellow band members their legs are just not what they used to be.

As to Dave's question:
I really like the member, moderator, and steward interviews, it really humanizes this site.

I would also like to see product spotlights for instance I know that a razor is usually showcased it would be nice if you could talk about it and give details/history on the item. This could be a quicker way to showcase the vendors too, make it shorter and sweeter and maybe focus on user testimonials.

My testimonial:

I love the radio broadcast! Every other week I know that when I get into work I can close my office door, grab some coffee and just start the week off right. Love the broadcast and can't wait to see what year 2 brings.

Thanks Chad and thanks for the suggestions, I think we will add a segment for products reviews were the member can suggest item, and if we have not ued then , then we will have someone on the show who has. Great idea

I'm still new here and wasn't aware or a radio show! Now I am! Looking forward to listening.

Welcome we are glad to have you here, and don't forget to subscribe you our your tube and podcast feed as well. Hope you enjoy the shows.

Badger & Blade

The Badger & Blade Podcast Is Live!

Since B&B has many long running (and some newer) inside jokes and references that a lot of regulars and certainly the new comers aren't clued in to, it would be fun to have an occasional story about such things. Some legends are best left unexplained BUT reviving and embellishing a few could be fun too.
So to recap ...expose a few, embellish the rest.

I like the idea of product spotlights. Not only from artisan vendors who make their stuff but from other vendors like Bullgoose who have unique higher end stuff. Product conversations are always a win win because some people don't know about what is available.

Good stuff.

For those interested here is a little hint of what three lucky winners will win. Make sure to get involved

proxy.php

I'd like to hear a discussion on the radio show about traveling restrictions/rules about safety razors and products that are made specifically for air travel. It would also be noteworthy to include advice on how to mail/send your wet shaving gear to your destination so it's there when you arrive. For instance, it is sometimes recommended that blades be sent separately and ahead of when you travel. Well, why not all the gear? What courier services would get this done best and at what price?

You didnt, but thank you, as the actual PIF, will take place during and after the Show..... somewhat of a treasure hunt, with Easter Eggs, LOL

I'd like to hear a discussion on the radio show about traveling restrictions/rules about safety razors and products that are made specifically for air travel. It would also be noteworthy to include advice on how to mail/send your wet shaving gear to your destination so it's there when you arrive. For instance, it is sometimes recommended that blades be sent separately and ahead of when you travel. Well, why not all the gear? What courier services would get this done best and at what price?
We actually have a video just for that...

Member Tutorial: Traveling with your Shave Gear and TSA Tips & Tricks

Top Bottom