What's new

Maggard Razors

Timeclo, thank you! Looks like it can happen =)

"
The photos on our website show these minor plating blemishes.

Can you estimate how much the return shipping will be? I can issue a store credit for the value of return shipping, up to $10 USD.

Brad"
Glad it worked out. Good communication is the key.

So maybe I miss something did they give the full refund of product and shipping?

Still no, but accepted return. I will ship it back today and hope they will give full refund after they get the parcel. Or, maybe I need to ask for full refund in advance?

Still no, but accepted return. I will ship it back today and hope they will give full refund after they get the parcel. Or, maybe I need to ask for full refund in advance?
Oh Rodger that, yeah refund not store credit for the item, although store credit would be good. It should go good, I'd probably ask them ahead of time what are we going to do exactly, but that's me. You should be good though I'd say.

Wow, I am so sorry you had this incident. I'm a stickler for customer service. I hope they do you right by this. Their initial response definitely doesn't sit well with me (as it seems like it hasn't with many other posters here).

Please keep us on the loop as to how this turns out. I've only ordered from Maggards once, but I had no issues. I hope this is merely a language barrier issue and Brad makes it right. I'm rooting for you. [emoji846]

Wow, I am so sorry you had this incident. I'm a stickler for customer service. I hope they do you right by this. Their initial response definitely doesn't sit well with me (as it seems like it hasn't with many other posters here).

Please keep us on the loop as to how this turns out. I've only ordered from Maggards once, but I had no issues. I hope this is merely a language barrier issue and Brad makes it right. I'm rooting for you. [emoji846]

Thank you so much! Great community! Wish I could speak English better =)

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I have received nothing but great service from Maggard. I am betting they will do right by you. An unfortunate event.
^^^This^^^ Maggard is known for coming through and always doing the right thing. Both Maggard and Connaught have equal stellar reputations.

Glad it worked out. Good communication is the key.
Not referring to Maggards but problem for non US buyers is that offer of $10 to cover return postage is never sufficient to cover actual return shipping. It is only the buyer who is bummed out.
Neither they seem to particularly care for non US buyers. I bought 4 B&M soaps from vendor X and during the long journey the top lid made of bakelite came loose on their own and got smashed between other containers. I wrote to them and promptly they issued refund of an arbitrary $4 to 'cover' the damage and take no responsibility of shoddy packing.
$4 to cover damage of soaps worth $43, that now do not have any lids, really?
Not a reflection of all vendors but just one of the things I have experienced with few top ones

Not referring to Maggards but problem for non US buyers is that offer of $10 to cover return postage is never sufficient to cover actual return shipping. It is only the buyer who is bummed out.
Neither they seem to particularly care for non US buyers. I bought 4 B&M soaps from vendor X and during the long journey the top lid made of bakelite came loose on their own and got smashed between other containers. I wrote to them and promptly they issued refund of an arbitrary $4 to 'cover' the damage and take no responsibility of shoddy packing.
$4 to cover damage of soaps worth $43, that now do not have any lids, really?
Not a reflection of all vendors but just one of the things I have experienced with few top ones

I send them return and it was $8 so it's ok

my ikon x3 had uneven blade exposure at the end of the blade compared to the rest of the blade. Customer service when talking directly to ikon was horrible - not sure if Maggards is different. Luckily paypal remedied the situation.

my ikon x3 had uneven blade exposure at the end of the blade compared to the rest of the blade. Customer service when talking directly to ikon was horrible - not sure if Maggards is different. Luckily paypal remedied the situation.
Thank you for support.

Отправлено с моего STF-L09 через Tapatalk

Top Bottom