What's new

Lots of Proraso at TJ Maxx

Lots. This is in Columbia, South Carolina.

I saw Proraso green and red hard cream tubs for 4.99 each, aftershave balm 7.99, aftershave splash, which I picked up, for 7.99 and the red tubed cream.

Cool box, nothing in English.

Attachments

• 20191108_142114.jpg
    20191108_142114.jpg
    970.9 KB · Views: 29
saw some today at TJs on the CT shoreline, almost didnt buy because the lines were so long and crazy for christmas stuff. Only saw green and white tubs nothing else, same price 4.99.

Attachments

• proraso.jpg
    proraso.jpg
    753 KB · Views: 14
A couple of months ago Burlington and TJMaxx both had Proraso. Burlington had quite a bit more - Red, White, Blue, Green, creams, preshaves, balms, aftershaves, and aerosol cans. I bought more than my share, yet I’m still tempted to buy more when I see it at these stores. So I avoid these places now. Good luck to those still hunting!

saw some some proraso cream in a tube at a marshalls today, the real bargin was the art of shaving, they had peppermint . also cream ,bergamot and neroli shaving tubs for 10 bucks, I passed on it. I had no idea this stuff goes for 25 and 30 bucks on amazon.

I always find good Proraso deals at TJ. Last time it was green soap and some styptic gel. No splashes or colognes unfortunately.

I always find good Proraso deals at TJ. Last time it was green soap and some styptic gel. No splashes or colognes unfortunately.

I was lucky enough to grab a bottle of green aftershave a couple of weeks ago, it was mixed in with polo, lacoste, etc, I almost missed it

I, too, picked up a jar of Art of Shaving Peppermint yesterday for 9.99.

*Yoink* Don't mind if I do! Snatched that up quick. Unfortunately, it looked to be the only one. I shall check Marshall's today.

damn, I probably should have grabbed those, in my defense hunger had set in, a clipper was starting up and I still needed to pick up things at Home Depot. Whats the texture like of the art of shaving stuff is it like a soft cream almost noxema like or similar to proraso?

damn, I probably should have grabbed those, in my defense hunger had set in, a clipper was starting up and I still needed to pick up things at Home Depot. Whats the texture like of the art of shaving stuff is it like a soft cream almost noxema like or similar to proraso?
If you’re asking me about 5he AOS, then it’s creamy. Definitely like noxeema. it is a cream.

If you’re asking me about 5he AOS, then it’s creamy. Definitely like noxeema. it is a cream.

cool, I have some Jack Black I got as a gift last holiday which has a noxeema like feel, the AOS stuff was in sealed boxes so I couldnt take a look. I'd like to add some more creams to my collection.

Top Bottom