What's new

Looking for a quality blender

After a rough start, I am now a happy owner of a Vitamix Professional Series 750 Heritage blender.
This is my first and only blender so I cannot compare it with others. I can tell you that I have been using it daily, several times a day, and it is a beast.

I would definitely recommend a Vitamix.

My daughter just got a Vitamix. She loves it. Blends anything. Pricey, though.

When you make a smoothie with fresh strawberries, does the blendtec pulverize the seeds or are they left on the bottom?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting to hear your experiences. I was in the market for a new one and looked at the ratings in Consumer Reports. The best blenders, according to them, are the Vitamix Pro 300, 7500, and Pro 750. But prices of from $530 to $650 exceeded what I needed it for: blending protein shakes with fruits and vegetables.

...But prices of from $530 to $650 exceeded what I needed it for: blending protein shakes with fruits and vegetables.

I chose Vitamix because I needed a blender for making several smoothies every day, for seven years or more, keeping the same level of blending. Without having to buy another one. Vitamix is expensive and yes, I felt pain when I hit "purchase now" button.

Walmart has a blender on sale for $29.89. I guarantee you, it will blend bananas the same way a Vitamix will do.

Top Bottom