What's new

Look What I Found

proxy.php

Yep, I have one on the way.

Nice! I like that they fully explain in the description what is stainless steel and what is not. Unlike some other brands that just dub their razor as "stainless steel" when it really has a plated zamak head with a SS handle.

Good find, the Ancient steel colour option is slightly different to the chrome option I just checked the pictures, the chrome looks like a rebranded Razorock DE1/Baili razors but the ancient steel is different I like the rigid head design, I zoomed in the pictures it is different, I will try too thanks.

Ancient Steel
61PwGVrqTpL_EDIT_1._AC_SL1500__EDIT_1.jpg

81Y5IntjpwL_EDIT_1._AC_SL1500__EDIT_1.jpg

And the Chrome below which is a rebranded Razorock DE1/Baili
71W3X-fc5rL_EDIT_1._AC_SL1500__EDIT_1.jpg

6131MKWvorL_EDIT_1._AC_SL1500__EDIT_1.jpg

Last edited:
A while back there was a really big controversy concerning the Vikings Blade design and Baili. It turned out that it was Baili that was cloning the VB design. Anyway, this Stonehenge version puts this clone design argument to rest (at least until the next person says something). Frankly, I kind of like the design of that new base plate. It is kind of like what the Flat Bottom Tech should have been. If the base plate was made of stainless steel like the rest of the razor and the handle was a more traditional design, I would seriously consider getting one.

Of course a red crystal on the cap would be a nice touch to satisfy @tonich. :thumbup:

Top Bottom