What's new

London shops, markets, etc. for vintage razors?

Hi,

Will be visiting London for several days and was wondering if anyone can identify any shops or markets where you have seen vintage razors for sale? I plan on visiting a few of the traditional shave stores T&H, DRHarris, etc. but would also like to peruse vintage items as well.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Vito

When ever in London, I make it a point to visit the large THURSDAY flea market, held at the Old Spitalfields Marketplace - 16 Horner Sq, Greater London. There are many boot sellers in the area, and lots of booth types. I have, in the past, found many good razors there.....
Good Luck!
Kevin

We had luck on Monday at Covent Garden and Saturday at Portobello Road - and something like a dozen or more shops such as TOBS, GFT, DRHarris, etc, near Piccadilly every day of the week! Good times...

I need to check her tickets she is heading home to Slovakia here in a month or so any other flea markets in Europe that you guys know about please let me know I will see if I can talk her in to shoot a a few pictures of Haslinger's shop in Vienna.

When ever in London, I make it a point to visit the large THURSDAY flea market, held at the Old Spitalfields Marketplace - 16 Horner Sq, Greater London. There are many boot sellers in the area, and lots of booth types. I have, in the past, found many good razors there.....
Good Luck!
Kevin

Thanks - I'll let you know if I come up with anything : )

Top Bottom