What's new

Lmarkow's Chicken Diary

I'm trying to burn through a few more things before I put my MdC back into rotation, but I do miss it. Super performance and awesome scent on that one.

Although Mondays are typically reserved for the Old Gall, she has repeatedly demonstrated that she doesn't mind when I wander. Every week I use one MK No. 31, rotating through the razors on successive weeks. Today was the Lundi Turtle's turn.

Really nice shave with Tabac and Proraso white AS, together with some Bois de Borneo Oud oil, which must be sneaking some Guerlain Veitver, somehow.

I'll never get tired of seeing those scales; simply gorgeous.

I see you've gone from one scary/ugly avatar to another--not sure what to make of it.

I think Sam was expecting a visit from the Krampus, in lieu of St. Nick. I had never heard of Krampus before, so I google it and found a good avatar for the Holiday Season, which I guess now starts with Halloween.

I think Sam was expecting a visit from the Krampus, in lieu of St. Nick. I had never heard of Krampus before, so I google it and found a good avatar for the Holiday Season, which I guess now starts with Halloween.

I really actually dislike how it keeps getting pushed to an earlier and earlier time frame every few years. It actually sours my mood for the "holiday season" since I'm sick of it by late November.

I really actually dislike how it keeps getting pushed to an earlier and earlier time frame every few years. It actually sours my mood for the "holiday season" since I'm sick of it by late November.

As long as you buy stuff, the stores will suffer your sour mood, I'm sure.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Just saw my first Christmas commercial of the season just now ...... and I am soooooo not buying a Ford :tongue_sm

PS. Krampusesesss (Kampi?) rule! :taz:

Now you men better be good and support the Holiday Season cheer [economy] or Srampus is going to come and take all of your nice razors away!

Yesterday I went to my official work office for the first time in years. I usually work from my home office, with occasional travel to customer locations. When home, I can experiment with fragrances. But when I go into an office, barnyard funk just isn't appropriate. Yesterday's shave finished with some Thierry Mugler cologne, which I find very soapy and otherwise benign. Today's shave, with the big Dorko, finished in some serious barnyard funk. Wow! Ensar Oud's Oud Yusuf is clean, gorgeous, loamy funk, that has hints of honey and lord knows what else! This one's going to require a couple of uses to dissect.

A nice consolation prize for getting my butt kicked in the pool today.

Last edited:
Top Bottom