What's new

Little help, please.

So I am going to send my Timeless ss .95 on a nationwide tour!!! I really need some help from you guys on how to get this set up as I have never done this before. ANY info is much appreciated. I will only be doing it in the 48 lower states. So sorry to all of our International members. Once I have an idea of how to conduct this and have all my ducks in a row I will let everyone know so we can get a list. Please do not sign up until then as I will need time. LOL. I hope many are on board and look forward to getting this off and running.
Thanks
Denny

It’s pretty much up to you and how you want it to go.

Some suggestions:
- You’re the one being generous, but also the one taking all the risk here, so only conduct the pass in a way you are comfortable with.
- Usually, folks only allow members that are in good standing, have a healthy post count, and have been around a while.
- The pass around package should have at least the razor and some blade tucks. Be specific about package size if you’re allowing folks to add sample things in.
- Be specific about how you want the razor cared for during use and for packing to ship.
- Be specific about shipping insurance requirements, if any.
- Be specific about how long each person can spend using the razor (usually a week).
- Usually the cost of entering the pass around is just being willing to care for the razor, pack it properly, and getting it properly shipped in a timely manner to the next person.

Some suggestions:
- You’re the one being generous, but also the one taking all the risk here, so only conduct the pass in a way you are comfortable with.
- Usually, folks only allow members that are in good standing, have a healthy post count, and have been around a while.
- The pass around package should have at least the razor and some blade tucks. Be specific about package size if you’re allowing folks to add sample things in.
- Be specific about how you want the razor cared for during use and for packing to ship.
- Be specific about how long each person can spend using the razor (usually a week).
- Usually the cost of entering the pass around is just being willing to care for the razor, pack it properly, and getting it properly shipped in a timely manner to the next person.
Very well thought out. Well done.

Some suggestions:

Thanks
I was starting to think there was no interest. I think that is enough to go on. I will get something jotted down and hopefully get this thing going in a couple weeks.

Thanks
I was starting to think there was no interest. I think that is enough to go on. I will get something jotted down and hopefully get this thing going in a couple weeks.
You could certainly make a post to inquire about interest before hand, then use that information to make your decision.

Very well thought out. Well done.
Thanks! Just mental notes from witnessing many well done pass-around here.

Some suggestions:

Great suggestions! :a14: :a14:

The main thing is that you make the rules.

Bobby G. here, reporting in from Kalamazoo, MI!
Yes, I've got a gal in Kalamazoo!... and I married her too!
I've been seriously looking into the Timeless 0.95 Stainless Steel razors (most likely in the scalloped base).
This cross-country tour will be great for all of us who are curious about the performance of the the Timeless!
Keep us all posted, please! ... and Thank You!!!
Cheers!

Bobby G. here, reporting in from Kalamazoo, MI!
Yes, I've got a gal in Kalamazoo!... and I married her too!
I've been seriously looking into the Timeless 0.95 Stainless Steel razors (most likely in the scalloped base).
This cross-country tour will be great for all of us who are curious about the performance of the the Timeless!
Keep us all posted, please! ... and Thank You!!!
Cheers!
Hi Booby G. You are in luck my razor is the polished, scalloped base, smooth cap version.

Top Bottom