What's new

Linux Mint

Awww.

I was in a restaurant last night and a young couple, clearly on their first date, spent most of the time texting one another instead of actually interacting. Very odd.

Do you and the Mrs. email each other while watching TV?

Only when sitting on different couches. :lol:

Here's my latest project:

Setting up a home network to include my desktop PC (uses a 47 inch LCD HD TV for a monitor), netbook (wireless), printer (wireless), and a 500GB external HD (wired to desktop). The goal is to be able to share files between the two PCs' hard drives as well as share the external hard drive and printer.

So far, I've got the PCs talking to the printer. Also worth mentioning is that while undertaking this project, I'm simultaneously browsing B&B and watching "On Her Majesty's Secret Service."

:rolleyes:

Setting up a home network to include my desktop PC (uses a 47 inch LCD HD TV for a monitor), netbook (wireless), printer (wireless), and a 500GB external HD (wired to desktop). The goal is to be able to share files between the two PCs' hard drives as well as share the external hard drive and printer.

So far, I've got the PCs talking to the printer. Also worth mentioning is that while undertaking this project, I'm simultaneously browsing B&B and watching "On Her Majesty's Secret Service."

A highly under appreciated instalment of the 007 series, I must say.
proxy.php

Just remember to unplug the HD before you install anything. :whistling:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Time for some more Linux Mint love. I'm currently downloading the iso and will be attempting to install it on my Dell Mini netbook in an effort to bring it back out of mothballs.

Wish me luck!

Like a moth to flame.

I am having trouble getting my Linux machine to work with my cell phone wifi hotspot. Good to see you're still playing with this.

OldSaw

The wife's investment

I think you need more flash memory. Hard drives are so yesteryear.

Top Bottom