What's new

Lindy's Hitchhiker's Guide To Straight Razors

The goatee looks great! Nice selection of gear for the shave today. Hopefully the rain will stop and you and Ben can get a walk in.

Sent via Tapatalk from phone

The Walk:
No walk again today...Rain. Well that does it... Definitely a winter weather pattern!

The Shave:
My favorite 'hardware store brand' razor for today!! 6/8 Standart Bros.

6/8 Standart Bros. razor
Bison horsehide strop
Ever-Ready c40 brush
Pre de Provence 63 soap
Store brand WH
Pre de Provence 63 AS balm

Got my usual great shave out of the Standart Bros.

Great shaves and reads Jon! I'm going to have to pick up some PdP 63 soon. It's all the rage lately. :tongue_sm
Thanks Eric! You won't be disappointed with the PdP, nice scent and excellent performance!

Nicely done Jon!
Thanks Jacob!!

Getting caught up, Jon. Glad that you are on the mend. And the SNAG looks great!
Thanks Chris!! =)

Rain, rain go away and come another day! It's been raining here since last night, it is cold and wet, not fit weather for man nor beast! Great shaves but I imagine Ben is none to happy missing out on his walks!

No, not happy at all!! LOL!!

He's only gotten off the couch long enough to eat! LOL!!

Well guys, I guess it had to happen sooner or later... Life has interceded , and done so to the point that I think I'll need hip boots, or at least my swampers! I won't bore you with the details, but I most likely won't be around much for the next couple weeks. I'll pop in when I can!

Jon,

Whatever is going on I hope it works out for you and that you are back again posting soon. Take care.

Sent via Tapatalk from phone

Top Bottom