What's new

Lilac Vegetal breakthrough

AP Newswire: After the results of a joint study by Harvard and Johns Hopkins released yesterday, the Biden administration announced this morning it has reached an agreement with Clubman/Pinaud for the purchase of a quarter of a million gallons of Lilac Vegetal with delivery expected over the next 90 days.

An administration spokesperson said, “We promised to enhance our nation’s response to the Covid-19 pandemic and given the recent success of the important joint social distancing study, with this agreement we’re delivering on that promise.”

It is expected that the distribution of the Lilac Vegetal will be handled as efficiently as the vaccine. Each eligible male will be given an 8-ounce bottle that in accordance with the dosage indicated should last them 30 days.

In the double-blind study of 1,200 18 to 35-year-old men it was found that men who applied Lilac Vegetal three times daily had a mean measured social distance increase of nearly 200%, when compared to the control group. This result held true across all demographic groups and geographic regions. The increase was greatest in some of our largest cities, notably San Francisco and New York, while not as marked in the Midwestern states. The effects were greatest in the 18 to 22-year-old-group at an increase of 296%, but fell off for those over 30, at 157%. Both Harvard and Hopkins noted that more research is needed, but the results are extremely encouraging.

Dr. Anthony Fauci said that the use of Lilac Vegetal in conjunction with face masks has the potential to seriously decrease the spread of the virus in young people, no matter their partying habits. He also noted that Lilac Vegetal was easily discernible by those wearing two masks.

Democratic Governors Newsom of California and Cuomo of New York indicated they will be mandating the use of Lilac Vegetal within the next two weeks. At his news conference Cuomo said, “You know, this is very important. So, we’re going to mandate the use for all men under the age of 65.” When questioned by a reporter why the age decision, the Governor replied, “Old men smell like crap anyway, and therefore this would be less effective. We need to put our resources where they will be most useful. And, we won’t have to send any to nursing homes.”

When reached for comment Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said, “Of course they only did the testing on men, again disenfranchising women. Women should be allowed to participate as well.” She went on to say, “The Lilac Vegetal should be available to all for free and we should raise taxes on those naturally smelly, old, white men to pay for the effort.”

Senator Ted Cruz said, “There is no virus, this is just another lie.”

It must also be mandated that all those gents only shave with Williams. Going by the threads around here, Williams will take more time to lather and will add time to the shave thereby causing an extended Williams quarantine in the bathroom. Those minutes added across all eligible males will result in reduced time to socially engage outside their homes.

It must also be mandated that all those gents only shave with Williams. Going by the threads around here, Williams will take more time to lather and will add time to the shave thereby causing an extended Williams quarantine in the bathroom. Those minutes added across all eligible males will result in reduced time to socially engage outside their homes.
I love it! Perhaps, we should also issue small tough to use boar brushes to prolong shaving time further.

If my post above offended anyone, I apologize. It's just that my frustration with our combination of leaders is great.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
the Biden administration announced this morning it has reached an agreement with Clubman/Pinaud for the purchase of a quarter of a million gallons of Lilac Vegetal with delivery expected over the next 90 days.

1612202694840.png

If "The Veg" is part of "The Green New Deal" no wonder a few people really love it and most people really hate it.

This is so appropriate for my shave yesterday. I bought a sample size bottle of Veg to satisfy my own curiosity about two months ago. Since I wasn't leaving the house yesterday I figured it was probably the best opportunity I was going to get to try it out. While my lovely wife slept softly, I thoroughly enjoyed the quiet relaxation of my Sunday morning shave with my new to me birth year/quarter black handle super speed. It was a very nice smooth shave followed with a splash of the Veg.

As I went about my business and brushed my teeth, the fumes from the Veg wafted up around my nose creating mass confusion with my senses. Initially, I had a very brief flash back of times, as a child of about 10, that I visited my sweet great grandmother in the nursing home. There was always such a confusing smell in the halls of the nursing home. I think most of you know the smell I am talking about so I won't go into detail but this is what I was getting from the Veg. My second thought was, where in the world is the lilac! The spring time bloom of the lilacs is one of my favorite spring smells of all times along with Lilly of the Valleys. There is no lilac in this repulsive concoction no matter what anyone says. It had to go and it had to go now.

I didn't set a timer or look at the clock when I put this stuff on my face but I am fairly confident in saying it was only on for about 2 minutes before I was reaching for the nearest cleanser that my wife keeps in the shower (only because it was closer than my Neutrogena face wash). After scrubbing profusely for what seemed like 4-5 minutes I reached for my Crown Shaving AS which is warm and spicy and has some pretty good staying power. I keep this is a small spray bottle and usually 2-3 pumps is more than adequate but I laid it on heavy with 5 heavy pumps of the spray bottle to attempt to cover any residuals that may seep through. There must have been some trapped in my nostrils because as the day passed every once in a while I would catch just the slightest whiff of the Veg reminding me that something needed to be done with the bottle.

Now, I am left with the decision, do I PIF this tiny bottle of "joy" (insert sarcasm here) or do spare an unsuspecting recipient the experience of a lifetime and place it in the circular receptacle in the corner never to be seen again. I am leaning towards the latter.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Now, I am left with the decision, do I PIF this tiny bottle of "joy" (insert sarcasm here) or do spare an unsuspecting recipient the experience of a lifetime and place it in the circular receptacle in the corner never to be seen again. I am leaning towards the latter.

PIF it to the first guy to send you your entire post, hand-written by the would-be recipient.

CONUS-only, to avoid breaching the Geneva Convention regarding international shipping of chemical weapons.

AP Newswire: After the results of a joint study by Harvard and Johns Hopkins released yesterday, the Biden administration announced this morning it has reached an agreement with Clubman/Pinaud for the purchase of a quarter of a million gallons of Lilac Vegetal with delivery expected over the next 90 days.

An administration spokesperson said, “We promised to enhance our nation’s response to the Covid-19 pandemic and given the recent success of the important joint social distancing study, with this agreement we’re delivering on that promise.”

It is expected that the distribution of the Lilac Vegetal will be handled as efficiently as the vaccine. Each eligible male will be given an 8-ounce bottle that in accordance with the dosage indicated should last them 30 days.

In the double-blind study of 1,200 18 to 35-year-old men it was found that men who applied Lilac Vegetal three times daily had a mean measured social distance increase of nearly 200%, when compared to the control group. This result held true across all demographic groups and geographic regions. The increase was greatest in some of our largest cities, notably San Francisco and New York, while not as marked in the Midwestern states. The effects were greatest in the 18 to 22-year-old-group at an increase of 296%, but fell off for those over 30, at 157%. Both Harvard and Hopkins noted that more research is needed, but the results are extremely encouraging.

Dr. Anthony Fauci said that the use of Lilac Vegetal in conjunction with face masks has the potential to seriously decrease the spread of the virus in young people, no matter their partying habits. He also noted that Lilac Vegetal was easily discernible by those wearing two masks.

Democratic Governors Newsom of California and Cuomo of New York indicated they will be mandating the use of Lilac Vegetal within the next two weeks. At his news conference Cuomo said, “You know, this is very important. So, we’re going to mandate the use for all men under the age of 65.” When questioned by a reporter why the age decision, the Governor replied, “Old men smell like crap anyway, and therefore this would be less effective. We need to put our resources where they will be most useful. And, we won’t have to send any to nursing homes.”

When reached for comment Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said, “Of course they only did the testing on men, again disenfranchising women. Women should be allowed to participate as well.” She went on to say, “The Lilac Vegetal should be available to all for free and we should raise taxes on those naturally smelly, old, white men to pay for the effort.”

Senator Ted Cruz said, “There is no virus, this is just another lie.”
But you forgot to mention the cost to be charged to the taxpayers: a special one time discounted cost of 3 Trillion dollars....

Top Bottom