What's new

Levels of stankiness

I have an SR 3118, which has virtually no smell before or after I washed it. My Shavemac 220 was a little stronger but nothing really that was objectionable. I did shampoo and condition each brush before use though.

Not to beat a dead horse, but the Omega Boar Brush stank is EVERYTHING it is cracked up to be.

I'm not sure if I maybe picked up a particularly ripe one, but I tried everything to get rid of the smell of wet boar that hung around my bathroom after getting it wet for the first time. Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree liquid soap finally did the trick. After 20 or so thorough washings...

battleboar said:
Not to beat a dead horse, but the Omega Boar Brush stank is EVERYTHING it is cracked up to be.

I'm not sure if I maybe picked up a particularly ripe one, but I tried everything to get rid of the smell of wet boar that hung around my bathroom after getting it wet for the first time. Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree liquid soap finally did the trick. After 20 or so thorough washings...
Maybe I need to see a doctor about my sense of smell. My Omega didn't smell at all.

Top Bottom