What's new

Let me introduce myself

As Legion and Kentos both have moved up in the hierarchy and become Moderators (Congrats to both of you!), I have been given the honor to become one of two new Stewards here in the Straight Razor Forum.

I am very happy and proud to be here, and hopefully I can provide some help and maybe we can also come up with some fun stuff together :001_smile

Some of you don't know me as well as others, so I thought I tell you a little of myself:

I started wetshaving almost three years ago, (actually I came back to it as I started with a brush and DE when I was 14 years old) and in November 2012 I got my first straight, within short time I got my first set of hones and since I've always enjoyed working with my hands it didn't take long until I started restoring razors and making scales.

I have been shaving with straights exclusively since January 2011, and have been honing and restoring razors since about the same time, both custom restoration and original which is the type of restoration I enjoy the most, it's something really satisfying by taking an old beat up razor and bring it back to it's former glory.

Well, that was my wetshaving history in short, now let's have some fun :biggrin1:

Last edited:
Cool. nice to meet you.
I just started with straights last November. Before that it was an electric and those buy 'em by the bag throw-away thingies. I am now hooked, and I love this forum.
I also like a nice cigar, and a big shot of Jim Beam, straight up. I also like to bother people.
Regards,
Bil

Congrats and glad to get to know you! I have been coming around here daily for a few months now, and although I try to interact with as many people as I can here, I feel like there are a lot of the "old-timer/high post-count" guys I still don't really know...So it's nice to meet you!!

JP

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm really looking forward to this and hope to get to know you better.

I also like a nice cigar, and a big shot of Jim Beam, straight up.

I'm in on the nice cigar, but personally I prefer a shot of JD (I can bare over with Jim if it's out of Jack :001_cool:)

Top Bottom