What's new

Lambda Athena

Point taken. I would like to keep the bronze on a stand however it's still the honeymoon period and I do like to dry and keep safe in it's house.
FWIW, I wash and dry my razors after each shave. OCD at its finest. My laziness on the bronze is removing the patina after several months. This is really not a big deal since the product I use makes it relatively simple. Flitz. I keep all my razors on a stand.
IMG_0886.jpeg

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I don’t seem to care for the lighter weight of titanium razors but I just love a stainless steel razor head on top of a titanium handle. I also like bronze and brass razor heads on hollow bronze handles. That 40 to 45 grams for a handle is my sweet spot.

Nice collection there @walpan - and coincidentally a great side view of the Ares. Those teeth are much more bent than Theo’s website makes me believe.

Thanks! O and keep up the OCD - it’s much more fun to have company while doing my post shave gear routine :thumbup1:
FWIW, this stand from Nortoncustomdesign at Etsy is great for displaying the razors and at the same time allowing the heads to air dry.

I don’t seem to care for the lighter weight of titanium razors but I just love a stainless steel razor head on top of a titanium handle. I also like bronze and brass razor heads on hollow bronze handles. That 40 to 45 grams for a handle is my sweet spot.
This is where I keep finding myself returning to as well. It balances out the heads of my Athena, Gamechanger and Overlander nicely.

It's nice to have choices.

... Thom

Nice collection there @walpan - and coincidentally a great side view of the Ares. Those teeth are much more bent than Theo’s website makes me believe.

Thanks! O and keep up the OCD - it’s much more fun to have company while doing my post shave gear routine :thumbup1:
Guido, as if my routine wasn't OCD enough, I have now started using a Hydrosonic cleaner for all my razors once a month. If nothing else, I know my hardware is spotless.
Wash Hands Loop GIF

Top Bottom