What's new

La Faulx by Atelier Durdan Pass Around…..

Still waiting and watching!!
stan marsh GIF by South Park

Did I miss any reviews of the Ti? Does it shave differently than the SS or other metals? If I were to purchase another La Faulx (I have the OG medieval bronze), I’m thinking Ti would be the way to go
I provided some when I had a Ti La Faulx during a pass around on another forum. Starting here www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/rocket-1-shave-logs.628017/post-12152719 and the post after it. My conclusion at that time: Ti was less impactful for the classic plate, although still incrementally beneficial in terms of comfort. But now having the ++ plate, I would definitely order Ti for my next La Faulx.

I provided some when I had a Ti La Faulx during a pass around on another forum. Starting here www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/rocket-1-shave-logs.628017/post-12152719 and the post after it. My conclusion at that time: Ti was less impactful for the classic plate, although still incrementally beneficial in terms of comfort. But now having the ++ plate, I would definitely order Ti for my next La Faulx.
Thank you. You just saved me the purchase of the Ti. Maybe I’ll buy instead the basic polished SS variant, just for its looks!

Last edited:
Mine did sit in France for a few days before it got loaded on a plane for the trip across the pond. It felt great when it made it in country.
On German Forum is somebody who live very close to border with France. He wrote his La Faulx was sitting couple days before next move, and he live only like hour by car from that UPS station. He asked and it is something with drug control in France, each parcel is waiting to be inspected. Mine La Faulx was also so sitting for couple days.

On German Forum is somebody who live very close to border with France. He wrote his La Faulx was sitting couple days before next move, and he live only like hour by car from that UPS station. He asked and it is something with drug control in France, each parcel is waiting to be inspected. Mine La Faulx was also so sitting for couple days.
It happens... the French borders as well as neighboring countries today have many more controls

I am perpetually on the verge of drafting a comparison between the classic and Feather Pro Super vs the ++ and standard Feather blade. But I keep returning to each, to sort out the differences. I have some initial thoughts but want to go back to the ++ and Feather just a few more times ( I think that is what I said last time :) ).

vetivert-ethos-lafaulx-b-s.png

Top Bottom