What's new

Kudos to Connaught Shaving Customer Service

I wanted to let folks know about the great customer service I received from Paul Mayhew at Connaught Shaving. My wife had ordered me some soaps as a birthday present and they arrived yesterday; unfortunately when I opened the box it was the wrong order. I sent an email to Connaught Shaving to let them know about the mix up and I received a prompt reply this morning from Paul. He apologized for the mix up, told to me to keep the goods he sent my by accident and that he would ship out my order to me immediately. Folks, I don't usually get this kind of prompt and excellent customer service in this day and age and I was impressed. I am happy to share a great experience with my B&B family and can't wait for my order to arrive from across the pond.

Nice to hear about a company that actually delivers good customer service. They seem to have a good reputation.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Always had good service from Connaught shaving, it takes 2-4 weeks before you get your order with the covid 19 problems. They are very competitive in a competitive shaving market.

I’ve purchased from him many times and have always received excellent service and products. His Omega Jade brush is probably the finest Boar currently available regardless of price.

Good on you, Jay, for posting about great customer service.

Like others posting, I've had nothing but top notch service from Connaught.

Count me in. I haven’t ordered more than a hand full of times from Connaught, but every transactions has been smooth thus far, and the packages are received without incident.

Top Bottom