What's new

Kit questions

I just picked this up and am awaiting its arrival.

I know the razor is a tech but know nothing else. I tried the mr razor site but couldn't seem to locate this one. Case says Topgrain Cowhide Loyal. Shaving brush is signed Naylon by LaCross Distributors Newark, NJ Made in USA Pat 689761 Pend.

I'm curious as to if all the pieces are in this kit?
What exactly is it called and if a year can be deducted from above?
Lastly, what is something like this worth?

This is more for personal info then resell or anything at this point. I thought it was cool so I bit on it and will put it in my very small collection.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• $set1.jpg
    $set1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 100
The little glass vials were for aftershave and or cologne. The razor of course is a Tech. Looks like a neat kit. Take it on it's first trip and use it!

Thanks for the vial info... I wasn't sure if it was what was stated or small pills like aspirin.

Any one else care to add?

I don't believe this is a Gillette set even though the razor is. It's hard to put a date on it. The razor had been made for some years. I have one with no date, prior to 1951 and i have a 1953 model. I believe Tech's were made into the early '70's. This is a very nice set and appears to be complete and is most likely from the later period of the razor.

Len

I don't have any info to add, but it is a nice looking kit. I really enjoy the Gillette Tech.

Top Bottom