What's new

Kiss My Face

there are probably 30+ more threads on it, but here are few recent ones that may answer some questions.

my thoughts. it's great stuff, and if available locally it's worth picking up if you like the scent. stick to the smaller tubes, as that pump bottle will last forever and you'll get sick of the scent before it's 1/4 gone. i have 3 tubes on hand and when i do use them (usually camping etc) they work very well.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/270693-Kiss-My-Face-Key-Lime?highlight=kiss
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/257732-Kiss-My-Face-Green-Tea-amp-Bamboo?highlight=kiss
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/269480-Kiss-my-face-shaving-creams?highlight=kiss
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/265593-Kiss-My-Face-Lavender?highlight=kiss

Last edited by a moderator:
Very reliable. Kind of a water hog, but a nice big sweet spot for lather. Reminds me of Nancy Boy in terms of cream consistency and is pretty close in performance. For the money it is definitely worth trying. I have a bottle of KMF Lime in rotation. My daughter and girlfriend frequently abscond with it to the shower for shaving.

It's actually a very good shaving cream. Lathers well and is inexpensive. And provides for a good shave.

A good shave cream, for sure. Well worth the $5.99 (which is a good off-the-shelf price btw). Only "down" side is that the scents aren't very strong. If you're going to use it to superlather with a scented soap, get the unscented cream.

Lavender & Shea is great, a soft floral scent that (to me) isn't much like lavender. It would also blend will with just about any soap.

Mint does not agree with my skin, but it lathers like the others.

KMF is one of the better products but gets the least talk on here. Maybe because of the low price.

Great product.

I don't care for it. I find the performance noticeably below par - both cushion and slickness is lacking. I have completely stopped using it by itself and have relegated it to the occasional superlather (since it is quite moisturizing).

For $6 it can't hurt to buy something that is available locally. Though, RazoRock products can be had for a little more...... Try both!

+1 to the post by Bruce. They all explode into lather and have great scents. The unscented is my personal favorite for creating superlather!

One of my first purchases when I started wet shaving. I got the lavender and shea pump from my local co-op and its a great value and great cream. When I had a girlfriend, she liked the lavender scent a lot. I would probably get mint or lime next time. Def a great superlather cream. It comes out a bit more thin and liquid than other creams, just FYI. The tube is good size for travel.

I have a big bottle of the unscented; in the event that a soap lather doesn't look as good as I'd like it to, I add a tiny squirt of the unscented KMF for a superlather. Works like a charm.

Its fine if you like $5.99 shave cream. To me, lifes to short to get lesser quality just to play save a buck. I buy T&H locally, and ship in my others

buy the smallest amount. i was excited to try it after reading the reviews and didn't find it to work as well for me as Proraso or the T's. It's now in my wife's leg shaving collection. You just never know what will work best on your own face.

I have the pump bottle of the Lime and I would agree with above posters that it lasts forever. Good slickness and easy to lather, but my skin is a bit dry after the shave so not the BEST protection out there. I usually use it for those shaves where I'm in a REALLY lazy mood. One pump puts the perfect amount to face lather with on my brush and away I go. I've tried to entice my wife into shaving with it so as to move it along a little faster but no dice...

Just a FYI, KMF is a brush-less shave cream. yes, you can use a brush to lather up with it but I can't seem to get it right so I use it brush-less.
First I wash my face (with KMF Olive oil soap) and rinse clean. With my face and hands still wet I use one Pump (big bottle) of cream on my hand and add some water to it (less then half of the cream). I lather up cream and water in my hands (like I was washing my hands) and apply to face and neck. I try to get as much of the lather on my face as possible before washing my hands clean. Now I start my shave.

one of the fun things using KMF brush-less is you can look at the stubble you just shaved-off in the cream after a one or two strokes. Like someone put grounded black pepper in my cream when I was not looking.

oh, and before I forget. KMF Cool mint is my daily goto shave cream.

Last edited:
Just a FYI, KMF is a brush-less shave cream. yes, you can use a brush to lather up with it but I can't seem to get it right so I use it brush-less.
First I wash my face (with KMF Olive oil soap) and rinse clean. With my face and hands still wet I use one Pump (big bottle) of cream on my hand and add some water to it (less then half of the cream). I lather up cream and water in my hands (like I was washing my hands) and apply to face and neck. I try to get as much of the lather on my face as possible before washing my hands clean. Now I start my shave.

one of the fun things using KMF brush-less is you can look at the stubble you just shaved-off in the cream after a one or two strokes. Like someone put grounded black pepper in my cream when I was not looking.

oh, and before I forget. KMF Cool mint is my daily goto shave cream.

The old formulation with parabens used to be much more brush friendly, I now have a tube of the new and only use it without a brush. I can still whip up a decent lather but it takes forever and a gallon of water.

So it's my "have only a couple of minutes to shave" cream.

Its fine if you like $5.99 shave cream. To me, lifes to short to get lesser quality just to play save a buck. I buy T&H locally, and ship in my others

I think you might be confusing inexpensive with lesser quality. Just because it's inexpensive doesn't mean it's not quality. You get what you pay for isn't always the case.

Agreed, save the "lesser quality, save a buck" rants for the threads about shaving with Ivory Soap...not KMF

I think you might be confusing inexpensive with lesser quality. Just because it's inexpensive doesn't mean it's not quality. You get what you pay for isn't always the case.

I have tried the KMF creams in the past and never bonded with them. although they mix up a nice looking lather really quick and easy, I did not think they protected and performed very well. Others have raved about the KMF.

Top Bottom