What's new

King C Gillette Safety Razor available in Canada soon.

Just to let my fellow Canucks know that the King C Gillette safety razor is comming to Canada.

I wrote to Gillette Canada about the King C Gillette safety razor and received this email:

Hi Michel,

Thanks for contacting Gillette.

When we design our products, we do extensive research and consumer testing to create features that we think you will love. We know that preferences can vary from person to person, though, so we really appreciate your taking the time to reach out. We always take consumer feedback into account when making changes or designing future products, so I'll be sure to share your comments on this with the rest of our team.

The Double Edge Safety Razor is currently only available at Walgreens. However, while we do not have an exact date, this collection will be released in Canada soon. We recommend checking our website frequently for updates.

If we can help you with anything else, please let us know. I hope you have a great week, Michel.

Kasandra
Gillette Team
Need to get back in touch? Please do not change the subject line, just hit reply. This makes sure we receive your message.

email_footer

I stopped getting answers when I was asking about specifics where the parts are made. They said they'd get back to me but then stopped answering.

• Sad
Reactions: Avi
I stopped getting answers when I was asking about specifics where the parts are made. They said they'd get back to me but then stopped answering.

Did you try re-ask them just to see if they have an update? They seemed quite chatty initially?

Avi

There are several of the KCG razors on eBay for less than they retail in US Walgreens. No need to wait for Gillette.

Sent from my H1A1000 using Tapatalk

There are several of the KCG razors on eBay for less than they retail in US Walgreens. No need to wait for Gillette.

Sent from my H1A1000 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info.
The shipping is almost as much as the price of the razor when buying from eBay, still the totsl is only 1$ more than the price of Walgreen.

Just to let my fellow Canucks know that the King C Gillette safety razor is comming to Canada.

I wrote to Gillette Canada about the King C Gillette safety razor and received this email:

I purchased one from the US for $23.90 US with shipping on Dec 3rd and had it Dec 23rd just in time for Xmas. It was a really good price so I couldn't pass it up.

I just noticed that Amazon.ca now has the razors out of stock for $39.95 CND plus tax....

Top Bottom