What's new

Karve or Rockwell 6C

At the time the 6c was cheaper for me to get so I went that route. I can honesty say the 6c is my most used razor and for me using plate 4 is awesome. Giving me a close comfortable shave every time. But as others here have said YMMV. Good luck on your choice.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.

excellent on all 3
I like the c. I don't use the game changer or the rockwell much
Well I’ve bought the Karve, Gamechanger, 6c, and The Razorock BBS faster than I can even try them. I plan to pick two and sell the others.

Depends on the plate. Rockwell on 4 and Karve on C both give great shaves. I liked the shave from the Rockwell 6C enough that I sold it and bought a 6S.

I own 4 Karves and a 6S (rebought it twice). R5 and R6 on the Rockwell, and B & C plates for the Karve (occasionally I go more aggressive, but not often).

If you are at all unsure of what you want in terms of blade feel and aggression, then the 6S is the most cost effective option, as you can try out 6 different set-ups via 1 purchase.

That said, the Karve is the "better" razor overall, imo. I use an OC "B" plate, or the SB "C" plate primarily, and they give a smooth as glass head shave, and are efficient without being irritating overall.

Top Bottom