What's new
  • The Annual Sue Moore Auction is now running from 19 - 21 October. Every year proceeds from this auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Please take a look at the items that are available this year, as there is sure to be something of interest to everyone!

Just what the DOC ordered,

If you're new to honing or shaving in general, be prepared to use very light pressure. They come exceedingly sharp from the Doc.

Alfredo did a nice horn scale and sculpted spine T-I restore for me a couple of years back. I've learned a lot from his videos and always appreciate his advice.

Love the bone scales. Nice work Doc. Sprydog, when you hone a razor, you are supposed to hone the steel, not the celluloid. But now you know:thumbup1:.

Love the bone scales. Nice work Doc. Sprydog, when you hone a razor, you are supposed to hone the steel, not the celluloid. But now you know:thumbup1:.

I finished honing and I polished it with some Flitz and then I sprayed the blade with isopropyl alcohol and the scales just crumbled around the pivot...:blink:.

Top Bottom