What's new

Just purchased some Penhaligon's BB Soap Online

Man,

Risky purchase....I haven't even smelled the samples I have coming in from another BB member. I've got SSAD bad.

I'm banking on the fact that its:

A) Old Tallow formulation
B) Churchill liked it
C) Jim on B&B likes it

Really...all it took was #B...

I'm sure I'll make gobs of Tallowy good lather...but we'll see about the scent!

Oh...and I haven't told SWMBO yet. Its a risky purchase as its the most expensive item I've bought yet and I'm supposed to be in a non buying period. But I've been eyeballing this stuff for 3 months and I'm sick of hearing of all the great reviews LOL!

It is one of the finest performing soaps I've used. If you like the scent you're all set. If you don't like the scent you can put it into BST it will last all of five minutes. Good luck!

It is one of the finest performing soaps I've used. If you like the scent you're all set. If you don't like the scent you can put it into BST it will last all of five minutes. Good luck!
I haven't used a Penhaligon soap or cream yet but love the BB Cologne!

Its total crap. I'm a nice guy so I will help you out and offer you umm..... 10.00 bucks for it. :001_rolle

:lol:

Oh...and I haven't told SWMBO yet. Its a risky purchase as its the most expensive item I've bought yet and I'm supposed to be in a non buying period. But I've been eyeballing this stuff for 3 months and I'm sick of hearing of all the great reviews LOL!

Risky undertaking, maybe you shouldnt take the chance she might find out & just send it over to me :wink: :lol:

BB is one of my two faves - the other is Penhaligon's English Fern... you NEED one of those, too!

didja get the fancy-pants bowl too? [Hope so....]

Don't worry about old-vs-new formulation - it has tallow in it. no matter which you get, it just works. it smells wonderfully. it lathers like a dream. perfect performance. you'll be fine.

good purchase!!

Yes, I sprung for the fancy pants bowl...in for a penny, in for a pound.

I did too. it's a REALLY nice bowl. The ONLY issue I have with it is that the base is so flat that if there's any moisture on the counter, it sticks solidly and has to be slid to the edge of the counter to break the seal. :) Let's hear it for too-high-quality! woo!

I have two on the way. Had to add a Harris Marlboro for good measure. I was doing just fine with everything I have until I heard about a supply of old formula tallow for sale. Nothing like limited availability to get my wallet open.

I have two on the way. Had to add a Harris Marlboro for good measure. I was doing just fine with everything I have until I heard about a supply of old formula tallow for sale. Nothing like limited availability to get my wallet open.

HA! I fell for that one, too... Harris Arlington & extras of Blenheim Bouquet & English Fern.... EXTRAS.

My idiocy knows no bounds.

Did you actually find it on sale or found someone with availability?

Top Bottom