What's new

Just ordered The Veg!

I just pulled the trigger on The Veg from Amazon. I will keep my fingers crossed to see if I am chosen. If not, I will use it as my first PIF, but I sincerely hope that I am one of the few.

$mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Congratulations :a50:

It is a great AS with a long history, and many great men who have used it (and obviously enjoyed it) over time.
:Veg:

I will say it does smell different when you put it on than in the bottle.

Each persons chemistry reacts different to it however.

For me it smelled like Playdoh and urine when it hit my skin. And I couldn't get it off. I even tried to cover it up with some other scents and it didn't work.

Only time saved me.

If you are not chosen you will know.

I would gladly send you mine-I continue to be nonplussed by the stuff. I have two other lilac after shaves which I enjoy, Gabels and Stephans. I forever will be puzzled why some people love the Veg.

I just received my first bottle of Veg today. I have the day off and decided to try it out. I like it. I showered and shaved with Porasso green after mowing grass in the early afternoon and I am still getting faint whiffs of it 7 hours later. I think I put a little to much on. I get the Lilac powdery smell from it. I went to the grocery store and no one looked at me funny :) I must be one of the chosen.

Update:
I...AM...CHOSEN!
At first sniff, the epiphany came. I am not sure what is not to like--lilacs, grass, powder, all good. It does smell even better in a glass bottle. Not sure why Pinaud doesn't smell as good in the plastic. Here's another dilemma, though: I love it, but SWMBO does not. She smells the cat pee.

Welcome to The CHOSEN... although it appears you may have to give it up for health reasons :lol:

Update:
I...AM...CHOSEN!
At first sniff, the epiphany came. I am not sure what is not to like--lilacs, grass, powder, all good. It does smell even better in a glass bottle. Not sure why Pinaud doesn't smell as good in the plastic. Here's another dilemma, though: I love it, but SWMBO does not. She smells the cat pee.

Top Bottom